• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I used to clean their house. The folks that own Meers now :yesway: VERY cool house with an amazing view. I grew up around there :rockwoot:

Um o.k. That means we probably know each other then. I lived in beautiful Lawton America for longer than I care to admit. I guess we'll find out if we recognize each other at the Shallos shindig!;)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Um o.k. That means we probably know each other then. I lived in beautiful Lawton America for longer than I care to admit. I guess we'll find out if we recognize each other at the Shallos shindig!;)

Lawton is big enough to not know everyone but I DID live there for 20 yrs so maybe. We shall see :D We could really confuse people if we start talking about Fletcher, Elgin, Lake Ellsworth.....jeez, I need a trip home :(

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Shallo's is a no go guys. Someone beat me to reserving the big area. They can't take a group this big without that area. They threw out a pizza place, Brozinni's at Emerson and County Line. Brozinni Pizzeria is a go. Original Post edited to reflect this

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Shallo's is a no go guys. Someone beat me to reserving the big area. They can't take a group this big without that area. They threw out a pizza place, Brozinni's at Emerson and County Line
    Bronzini's isnt all that big, if I recall correctly..

How about the Oaken Barrel near Emerson and Main in Greenwood?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Shallo's is a no go guys. Someone beat me to reserving the big area. They can't take a group this big without that area. They threw out a pizza place, Brozinni's at Emerson and County Line. Brozinni Pizzeria is a go. Original Post edited to reflect this

Even closer to my house! :rockwoot:

I almost never go out to eat so I can't really compare one place over another anyway. :cool:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I've always wanted to try the Brozinis. If they don't have enough space, I'm definitely good with the Barrel, as well. I believe they have a nice patio out back, weather permitting.

ETA: I missed the part that said you'd already contacted Brozinnis. Sounds good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom