Union jokes (not for the easily offended)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    And every one is so original... Nice copy and paste job..

Do you have the authors permission or do you just not care.

Hmmmmmm profiting (In the form of rep or laughs) while doing nothing. Yep I can see why you are anti-union. Most of us hardworking union guys dislike the slugs that would do something like that. You know get credit or someone else's work.

I never did see where you even gave a link or credit to the author.

Oxy moron= climb down, affirmative action, born dead, adult children, cold fire,fairly accurate, accurate estimate but even better, HARD WORKING UNION GUY. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    :popcorn:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    No links provided...

No credit given to author...

Simple copy and paste, which if you read the FAQ there are clear rules against. I guess if you are willing to endanger not only yourself but this great board so many of us call home or a few laughs it is your right.

There was a big deal about plagiarism and the use of others material in the media not too long ago.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    :twocents:I have worked for Union companies and non-union companies. If it is a good and fair company, you don't need a Union. One of the worst and corrupt unions I worked for was Local 65 steelworkers union. One of the best Non-Union Companies I worked for was Solo Cup Company.:twocents:

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    When the unions are all finally out of business and the companies go back to cutting your pay so much that at the end of the week you are still in the red people will want them back. Remember the coal miners that started the unions? They got sick of going deeper in debt every week and working for worthless coal company money. Some unions have abused the power they have, a person should have to work for the decent wage that the union has fought for. All I'm saying is if it wasn't for the union EVERY job out there would be paying their employees much less than what they are making now.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    scab.jpg

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    No links provided...

No credit given to author...

Simple copy and paste, which if you read the FAQ there are clear rules against. I guess if you are willing to endanger not only yourself but this great board so many of us call home or a few laughs it is your right.

There was a big deal about plagiarism and the use of others material in the media not too long ago.

It is pretty transparent here that you are only trying to use the rules, because you _think_ it supports your opinion.

These jokes were obviously grabbed from an online archive collection.
    Those site are NOT and do NOT CLAIM to be the original authors or copyright holders.

There is no risk of lawsuit here.
    There is a great risk in offending thin-skinned people.

I was FORCED to join a union to be a grocery bagger when I was in high school (and working 2 or 3 nights a week).
    Why?

Reality is that modern unions led to downfall of GM and only have a purpose, in today's world, in extremely specialized skilled labor.

Good luck with your hopes and dreams. :rolleyes:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    When the unions are all finally out of business and the companies go back to cutting your pay so much that at the end of the week you are still in the red people will want them back. Remember the coal miners that started the unions? They got sick of going deeper in debt every week and working for worthless coal company money. Some unions have abused the power they have, a person should have to work for the decent wage that the union has fought for. All I'm saying is if it wasn't for the union EVERY job out there would be paying their employees much less than what they are making now.
    I lost $5,000.00 in benefits when we went union. The owner made a "special" deal with the business manager. This "special" deal means my boss gets to make up his own rules and we get zero representation from the union. When we ask questions to the BA, it goes straight back to our boss and he chews our rear ends out.
    So I pay local dues, national dues, and death benefits to a organisation that does not represent me at all.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i didnt read all your jokes ,but i am union and i bet alot of your jokes are true,i hate working w/ guys that dont care about making as much money as we can for a company.the one i hear the most is,well their making money.these are the guys who are not doing as much as they should.i dont try to say how much an employer should make.i give all i got every day.thats what hurts the union rep.non union companies bid jobs close to the same money as union,which is great,just some jobs are union only.the fix in my business would everyone be union.if you werent up to par w/ quality and quantity.you would be gone.thats kinda why i like the way things are now,alot of the ones layed off are worthless,i know a couple that are good,that arent working,but mostly what i call lilly guys,if you cant make production,you go to lilly and make 75,000 a year and not learn a thing.then come out three or four years later and be worthless.not a joke just my take on it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The biggest complaint I've ever heard about any Union is that they take your money and don't give you your money's worth in return.

How is that different from the government?:dunno:

Top Bottom