• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    You will probably be hearing from Deene anytime. Drugs are wearing off and his phone is on charge. He is awake and talking finally :)

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Its not over yet, but I want to let Deene update everyone as he sees fit

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Its not over yet, but I want to let Deene update everyone as he sees fit
    Well, hopefully he's not like most guys who aren't very forthcoming with details. Most just want to brush it off like nothing's wrong. When Deene's up to it, I hope he will let us know how he is doing, really doing.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    twas just a flesh wound

[video=youtube;zKhEw7nD9C4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/video]

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Since Deene has been a little slow posting I thought you might like an excerpt from an update his wife gave yesterday morning.

They have removed the cath out this morning. He has been on 2 walks out in the lobby already this morning. They wanted him to take 3, but looks like he might be taking more than that. All his vitals are looking good. He has been approved to be moved to a regular room, but once again, no room in the inn. So, he is staying here until one is available. This will not delay him being able to go home. They are having PT come to the room and continue treatment here. As long as he stays on this course, things are much improving. The ultrasound of the heart showed good news. He went from his heart functioning at 20% capacity to now 32%. So it is improving.. They won't know for sure exactly how much of any he regains in about 2-3 months. Thanks to everyone offering help, support, and whatever we need. I so appreciate what wonderful friends Deene has. I am overwhelmed with all of your generosity and caring. I am amazed and we are so blessed. Thank you all for your continued prayers. Will keep you updated!!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks for the update Allen. If you read this Deene, we are all thinking about you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Feel free to call me if you want someone to talk to. Heart disease is something I've dealt with for the last 10 years. Take it easy and keep getting better my friend!

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Deene went home from the hospital Wednesday. I have not been able to visit since Sunday so I dont have much info.

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    good morning all I'm going to make this short and sweet because I'm still tired and weak I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers this is going to be a very long and taxing recovery for me but I will do it I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and I will be talking soon to all of you thank you all very very much

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    good morning all I'm going to make this short and sweet because I'm still tired and weak I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers this is going to be a very long and taxing recovery for me but I will do it I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and I will be talking soon to all of you thank you all very very much

:yesway:

Here if you need anything.

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    Thanks for the update Allen. If you read this Deene, we are all thinking about you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Feel free to call me if you want someone to talk to. Heart disease is something I've dealt with for the last 10 years. Take it easy and keep getting better my friend!
    Thanks Larry, this is gonna be a long road, but I can do this. Not saying i won't need help though. But, just like here,ive got good friends to help

Top Bottom