• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    First time catching this thread. Praying for your continued improvement.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So good to hear from you buddy! I ended up in the hospital about the same time. Sounds like I was lucky compared to what you went threw. Let me know when you are on your feet and feel like playing with something. I'll send you something to tinker with. Absolutely no hurry my friend. You just work on getting on your feet and getting back to normal life! Take it easy!

We have missed you around here! :ingo: We are here to help with anything you need.

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    So good to hear from you buddy! I ended up in the hospital about the same time. Sounds like I was lucky compared to what you went threw. Let me know when you are on your feet and feel like playing with something. I'll send you something to tinker with. Absolutely no hurry my friend. You just work on getting on your feet and getting back to normal life! Take it easy!

We have missed you around here! :ingo: We are here to help with anything you need.
    It will be a bit of recovery, but I will be back. Just need time to heal. I will be a site moderator here before it's all said and done. Thanks Larry

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    Quick update. Cardio doc saw me Tuesday and was amazed in my progress. Released me to go back to work part time. Will be going back on Tuesday. One step closer to recovery. Can't wait to get to the range for a little therapy

Top Bottom