• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Quick update. Cardio doc saw me Tuesday and was amazed in my progress. Released me to go back to work part time. Will be going back on Tuesday. One step closer to recovery. Can't wait to get to the range for a little therapy

:yesway::yesway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That Rocks! Take it easy though Deene. Glad you are on the mend. Maybe in a month or so you will be up to another build :-) You let me know. No hurry!

Take care my friend!

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    That Rocks! Take it easy though Deene. Glad you are on the mend. Maybe in a month or so you will be up to another build :-) You let me know. No hurry!

Take care my friend!
    Thanks, I will be ready in a week or so. Just need to make sure Allen is ready for me to be in his way again and that his projects are caught up.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks, I will be ready in a week or so. Just need to make sure Allen is ready for me to be in his way again and that his projects are caught up.

NP, at your pace. I am sure Allen is looking forward to having you back in the shop. Have fun, and build up to work slowly!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

Looking forward to it Deene, But only at your pace. Right now though the bodyshop is requiring an abnormal amount of my time.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    good morning all I'm going to make this short and sweet because I'm still tired and weak I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers this is going to be a very long and taxing recovery for me but I will do it I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and I will be talking soon to all of you thank you all very very much

I do not know you, just reading here .....

I pray you heal, and return to as "normal" as you can be .....

Keep us posted .....

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    Quick update: first week back to work, no problem. Also, first week of cardio rehab. Kicking my butt. I'm too old and fat for this, but I will get through it. Thanks to all for the support.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Quick update: first week back to work, no problem. Also, first week of cardio rehab. Kicking my butt. I'm too old and fat for this, but I will get through it. Thanks to all for the support.
    My lovely spouse is doing the cardiac rehab thing three nights a week. She's losing weight and we're both eating better. I had to buy a treadmill to try and keep up.
    Good to hear you're doing well.

I was looking at 700 actions at Bud's guns and thinking about you. Then there's the Shilen bbl and the Volquartsen action laying in the basement, and my 7-2 Izmash needs a new bbl.and... And.........

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    My lovely spouse is doing the cardiac rehab thing three nights a week. She's losing weight and we're both eating better. I had to buy a treadmill to try and keep up.
    Good to hear you're doing well.

I was looking at 700 actions at Bud's guns and thinking about you. Then there's the Shilen bbl and the Volquartsen action laying in the basement, and my 7-2 Izmash needs a new bbl.and... And.........
    I have lost 25 lbs since this has happened, and I feel great. My wife is a very creative cook and has done an excellent job with the sodium intake in our meals. I have spent a lot of time looking at nutrition charts on the side of food at the grocery. Not as easy as one might think to maintain a sub 2000mg a day diet.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Awesome news Deene. It takes time to get use to a new diet and a change in life style. Then keep at it is the next hurdle. Keep up the great progress. I wish you well my friend!

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    Y
    Awesome news Deene. It takes time to get use to a new diet and a change in life style. Then keep at it is the next hurdle. Keep up the great progress. I wish you well my friend!
    Thanks
    It's not as bad as I thought it would be. There are lots of food with low sodium that doesn't taste like cardboard

Top Bottom