• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Doesnt look like my shooting rig will be here in enough time for me to shoot this match. Will for sure be at the next match.

What do you still need? There may be guys that will be willing to let you borrow gear for a match. I have extra 36" belt and double stack mag pouches if that's any help.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What do you still need? There may be guys that will be willing to let you borrow gear for a match. I have extra 36" belt and double stack mag pouches if that's any help.

Thanks for the offer. A 36" belt and double stack mag pouches is half of what im waiting for. Im also waiting for a blade tech holster and a few more mags for my CZ 97B. I highly doubt anyone has a holster and mags for a CZ 97B laying around.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Doesnt look like my shooting rig will be here in enough time for me to shoot this match. Will for sure be at the next match.

Why not shoot with gear you already have? If you are missing something, let us know and you can probably borrow.

rhino out!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for the offer. A 36" belt and double stack mag pouches is half of what im waiting for. Im also waiting for a blade tech holster and a few more mags for my CZ 97B. I highly doubt anyone has a holster and mags for a CZ 97B laying around.

I have 3 mags you can borrow and a holster that will fit

Well, that was easy!

rhino out!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Careful what you ask for around here. lol

I will check my sons old belt size tonight and let you know. I'm sure I have some Double stack pouches around some where

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Why not shoot with gear you already have? If you are missing something, let us know and you can probably borrow.

rhino out!

Because im a newbie to USPSA and didnt have any gear. I posted up a thread a week or so ago to ask where was a good place to buy gear at. I ordered one of the CR Speed Belt with 5 Versa Mag Pouches kits from Ben Stoeger Pro Shop. Ordered my Blade Tech holster and 3 more mags from CZ Custom.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Because im a newbie to USPSA and didnt have any gear. I posted up a thread a week or so ago to ask where was a good place to buy gear at. I ordered one of the CR Speed Belt with 5 Versa Mag Pouches kits from Ben Stoeger Pro Shop. Ordered my Blade Tech holster and 3 more mags from CZ Custom.

All the more reason to try it with what you have already!

See you on the range soon!

rhino out!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yea Ben Stoeger Pro Shop shipped same day with free economy shipping for the CR Speed Belt and 5 Versa Mag Pouches. I should have just paid the $40 for express 2 day shipping but the wife was already mad that I spent $360 on more gun stuff.

oh you can't tell them what you spend on this stuff, that will get you killed in the streets...err I mean kitchen

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    oh you can't tell them what you spend on this stuff, that will get you killed in the streets...err I mean kitchen

Yea I have learned that sometimes its easier if I don't tell her. But with having a joint bank account she can see when I use my debit card online to make a purchase. That's why I love the cash and the INGO classifieds. She can't track those transactions. ;)

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yea I have learned that sometimes its easier if I don't tell her. But with having a joint bank account she can see when I use my debit card online to make a purchase. That's why I love the cash and the INGO classifieds. She can't track those transactions. ;)
    You have to open another account and use your work address.....jesus this sounds like your first marriage

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    he needs to read your book on how to have a happy marriage!

Never said happy
    Besides I learned from Bill

Sounds like a clinic tomorrow on what not to do for a long lasting marriage! If I can get out of work a little early in the morning and catch a couple of hours sleep I will try to make the trip up there but no guarantees right now... Plus I haven't asked the old lady, or I mean wife, if I can go yet. :)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Ask for forgivness,never permission. Seperate bank accounts.
    It has worked for 25+ years, just remember that the rules work both ways. It will bite you in the ass at some point,just smile and say nothing.
    Have a great match guys!

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You have to open another account and use your work address.....jesus this sounds like your first marriage

he needs to read your book on how to have a happy marriage!

Never said happy
    Besides I learned from Bill

Jake your right its my first marriage. I can tell just by hanging in the shooting sports forum that the guys who shoot USPSA like to joke around and have fun. Looks like everyone busts each others balls and no one gets all butt hurt. Sounds like I need more time at the range with you guys and less time at home with the wife and kids.

Top Bottom