• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks ACC Crew for a great match today, had a great time. The new folks on our squad seemed to have had a good time as well. Guess standing in the booth at the NRA annual meeting was worthwhile.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks everyone for coming out! I think 87 shooters may be a record for ACC!

Great weather, great squad (even if Chaney was on it), can't ask for much more. :yesway:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Good time today, didnt shoot that well but I know I didn't hit a no shoot target. This is where I miss the paper score sheets, where you could actually take the time to look at it between shooters and actually see it in sunlight. With our squad today we were Kindle challenged and lucky to keep it running. Nothing like progress!

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Well done ACC crew. A fun match today. Enjoyed myself in spite of being squadded with Rob.
    Congrats on the turnout.

A poor performance on the plate rack but otherwise shot well.

[video=youtube_share;Y6LjziGaufg]http://youtu.be/Y6LjziGaufg[/video]

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Good time today, didnt shoot that well but I know I didn't hit a no shoot target. This is where I miss the paper score sheets, where you could actually take the time to look at it between shooters and actually see it in sunlight. With our squad today we were Kindle challenged and lucky to keep it running. Nothing like progress!

Well, if you're volunteering to do 80+ scoresheets the old way, I happily let you have the job! :laugh:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Well, if you're volunteering to do 80+ scoresheets the old way, I happily let you have the job! :laugh:

Just stating a fact it's harder to catch mistakes now than it was the old way, sorry to to point out errors. And yes I have done score sheets for every Cowboy Mounted Shooting Club in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio every week for several years, it's not much fun but it is what it is.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Just stating a fact it's harder to catch mistakes now than it was the old way, sorry to to point out errors. And yes I have done score sheets for every Cowboy Mounted Shooting Club in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio every week for several years, it's not much fun but it is what it is.

I'll get you the copy of EZwin. It's all yours. ;)

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis

You are more then welcome to look at the Kindle and record results on paper for backup

That's how they are doing the scoring for Level II and III matches.

Progress takes a bit of learning. In the long run, Practiscore is well worth the investment.

Edit: Paper backup can also help catch errors. If you ask, there are several people willing to help you learn how to operate Practiscore.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom