• ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Yes, the activity fee doubles.

In the past, we've just used a speed shoot/short course in the same bay. In fact, that SHO/WHO stage started in the same bay because what Jake is saying about a classifier before a field course is true. We had to separate them because 87 shooters on 5 squads would've been a bit much. How's the saying go? The best laid plans of mice and men ... something something.

Having lots of people come out and play is a really good problem to have! I'm hoping we can find ways to accommodate without having to resort to capping how many people can enter like some clubs do.

and FWIW, online pre-registration is coming to ACC this season. It should give the Luddite Curmudgeons something new to complain about. :laugh:

It has been nice shooting at Atlanta. I wish you all continued success

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Again, great match ACC crew! My shooting was not the best but had a great time none the less. Really like the new gravel in the bays.
    [video=youtube_share;uyVXS-KbujM]http://youtu.be/uyVXS-KbujM[/video]

Shorts are kidding me?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    you do not have to have a paypal account to make a payment if the club sets it up to receive payments as a business account
    (this is how the IN state online entry is set up)

Which is why I said this:

At the very least, they would need a commercial account that allowed one-time transactions without logging into Paypal and using an existing Paypal account.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Had a lot of fun guys. Need to get out and shoot more than a couple of these a year! Shot with a lot of guys who know a lot more about this sport than myself. Always fun to learn!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    What is the world coming to? You're going to start using Kindles and I'm wearing shorts, shooting a semi auto. People will be and should be concerned!

[video=youtube;O3ZOKDmorj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0[/video]

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video=youtube_share;NVZDfVVt54g]http://youtu.be/NVZDfVVt54g[/video]

Here are my stages. I was craptastic on steel all day.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What is the world coming to? You're going to start using Kindles and I'm wearing shorts, shooting a semi auto. People will be and should be concerned!

Far more troubling is that fact that I was not wearing shorts. There are people who have known me for over 10 years who have never seen me in long pants.

JOM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    yorktown
    im newly here, can somebody give me a link for the score list last sunday. just wanna see mine thanks…
    Jonathan M.

Top Bottom