• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Your IDPA procedurals are adding up, someone is keeping count. You get IDPA procedurals even when your not shooting:laugh::)

I must have eleventy million by now!

And my whole life is just an endless series of Failure to Do Right infractions!

IDPA is the George Bush of shooting sports, no matter what it is about your own sport that is icky, rag on IDPA.

Except for the fact that BJones and I have been shooting IDPA for a long time. The ragging is warranted. USPSA has issues, but IDPA has more.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Except for the fact that BJones and I have been shooting IDPA for a long time. The ragging is warranted. USPSA has issues, but IDPA has more.[/QUOTE]

For Sure!!!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I've been embarrassed and apologetic the couple times I accidently short-beeped......

-rvb

Speaking of which, got an RO this weekend and did exactly what you said but probably more quicker than you did, "stand by" then not even a second (.25sec) he goes beep. And did that to me the whole match.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Speaking of which, got an RO this weekend and did exactly what you said but probably more quicker than you did, "stand by" then not even a second (.25sec) he goes beep. And did that to me the whole match.

So why not have a teaching moment during the match. Whining about it on the forum is not going to fix anything.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I wasn't the RO, so I got to chill. :cheers:And it looked like he didn't know even then basic range commands at all. I figured to just roll along with it. And I wasn't whining, was trying to make a joke about it.:draw:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    All of this rules discussion is a serious fun sponge.:rolleyes:

Was the above RO short beeping everybody or just you. If he was doing it to everyone he may just be ignorant of the rule and a short sidebar would have solved the problem.
    If he/she was just short beeping you, they were probably being a dick/***** and you ruined their fun:):

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    ^Haha. i didnt noticed if it was just me, he was the sub RO since the RO was in the hole and I was the shooter. I just did my part, pasting and shooting. It was hilarious everytime he did it. I thought of saying something at first but since it's been awhile now since I have been able to focus only in shooting, I stopped caring what others were doing that day. If I was ROing, I would have said something.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I'm guessing he just forgot the official range commands, IDPA uses "range is hot, eyes and ears" but it's before you make ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom