• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Drama seems to have a cost. Less members so you jack up the price of membership ?
    You tagged the video when you posted this.
    I haven't watched Ben's video since it came out but I guess it was you saying that membership was down when it is at a all time high. :dunno:

I'm tired of the drama and just want to shoot. I don't like the way the increase in dues was rolled out but like I said before it should have been increased gradually for past several years so I have been getting off cheap. I'll pay the new dues as $25 dollars a year is nothing compared to Gas used to get to matches and primers and other cost involved in shooting the game.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I haven't watched Ben's video since it came out but I guess it was you saying that membership was down when it is at a all time high. :dunno:

I'm tired of the drama and just want to shoot. I don't like the way the increase in dues was rolled out but like I said before it should have been increased gradually for past several years so I have been getting off cheap. I'll pay the new dues as $25 dollars a year is nothing compared to Gas used to get to matches and primers and other cost involved in shooting the game.
    You are correct. I worded that poorly. :wallbash:

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana

I figured you were a life member?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would have been money ahead if I would have done it many years ago but I figured that the money every year helps keep the organization going.
    OK the real reason is life members get a new number and I got the old one memorized.:lmfao:
    $40 a year since 2004 here...
    I also like the number I have
    I did think about Life and tried to get L5050 (half in half out)

Top Bottom