• ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yep I would.
    Leukemia diagnosis last year, severe lung GVHD from the transplant. I don't have a long life to live, but a Covid diagnosis is most certainly a death sentence. I have young kids and want to be around as long as possible.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yep I would.
    Leukemia diagnosis last year, severe lung GVHD from the transplant. I don't have a long life to live, but a Covid diagnosis is most certainly a death sentence. I have young kids and want to be around as long as possible.

Yep, I am fat, had a heart attack 7 years ago, pre-diabetic, type A blood, and take an immunosuppressant (sp) medication. So five strikes against me for complications.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Man, wish I could really be limping around for not having that Polio vaccine.

All things are dangerous in some way, place your bets.

As for being forced to...if it schwaks this ChiCom developed and distributed bio-weapon I'm leaning towards the for column. If a vaccine comes out and you don't want to take it there's always that 100% quarantine thing.

This kind of reminds me of that face mask thread. If you don't want to play nice in public you don't get to be in public...unless you're rioting for a democRat cause in a democRat city.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not saying I won't take it, saying I won't take it unless I believe it won't make me sicker than an actual case of the 'rona would. I would think any Gulf War 1 and 2 vet would be rightfully skeptical of forced, unvetted vaccinations. We're not talking MMR here

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When Gates made his little presentation about a bat bug vaccination protecting the person receiving the vaccination but not keeping that person from being a live virus spreader to someone who didn't receive the vaccine...

I got the point.

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hough, is there some kind of religious exemption one can take to not have to get a vaccine?

Religiousness is rapidly declining in this country. Seems like an exemption to vaccination would speed that process up significantly. I say give them their exemption if they want it. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Religiousness is rapidly declining in this country. Seems like an exemption to vaccination would speed that process up significantly. I say give them their exemption if they want it. :)

A guy I work with said that once long before COVID about vaccines when the whole anti-vaxxer/vaxxer debates started.

I am just wondering if there is any legal support to his statement.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hough, is there some kind of religious exemption one can take to not have to get a vaccine?

To my knowledge there is not clear constitutional precedent that there must be an exception for religious purposes. However, states can provide such an exception. I believe there are currently 45 states with a religious or "personal belief" exemption.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh, well, let's see.
    Currency reset to digital and ID integral to the bank bug, uh sorry I mean bat bug, vaccine.
    Is there a reason why the beasts in charge won't want a religious exemption?
    Or would they want you on record as getting one?

When they say follow the money it's not because the money is the desired goal. No, it's just a means of applying pressure to achieve a result. That's all the currency reset and the bat bug are, a means to an end.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    My wife and I plan on getting vaccinated. I too am a little concerned about the fast track nature of it. I prefer it be thoroughly tested.

I did find this on the internet. It's a 115 year old law, dont know if it would stand up today or not. But I read that the states could mandate it. They would need a good tracking database.

In 1905 the Supreme Court addressed mandatory vaccinations in regard to smallpox in Jacobson v Massachusetts [2]. There the Court ruled that the police power of a state absolutely included reasonable regulations established by legislature to protect public health and safety [2]. Such regulations do not violate the 14th Amendment right to liberty because they fall within the many restraints to which every person is necessarily subjected for the common good [3]. Real liberty for all cannot exist if each individual is allowed to act without regard to the injury that his or her actions might cause others; liberty is constrained by law. The Court went on to determine in Jacobson that a state may require vaccination if the board of health deems it necessary for public health or safety [4].

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    I myself and my family will not take this “vaccine”. I believe there is a very evil agenda behind all this, I mean potentially forced vaccinations with provisions of a social credit score attached to it. RFID chipping in it meaning buying selling, getting paid tracking. Not for me.
    read the following.

Rev 13 16-18. 16he also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

The number 6 according to God represents man’s imperfection. The number seven is God’s number it shows perfection. That is why the number 6 is reiterated in that verse it shows who is in control of the mark(I would add at the behest of satan). Also in the Bible a nation is referred to as a beast. As referenced in Daniel 7 1 where he takes about the beasts. Along with the ten horned beast in Rev 13 1-4.

Last edited:

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Vaccines take a long time to develop and even then long term effects aren’t known. Hard pass on being a guinea pig for that. I’ll take my chances with a very small mortality rate. Quarantining is about the least helpful thing you could do for yourself. Keep your immune system healthy, stop eating crap, exercise, get outside and get ample vitamin d.

Top Bottom