Venting - The Gay Buddhist won't go away!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Ok, sorry I know this might not be the place but I NEED to blow some steam. Might make some of you appreciate where you work and I'm hoping to give some of you a laugh too. (I might laugh later tonight!)

I’m sitting here, at my desk, doing paperwork and checking INGO (a girl’s got to have some fun). I swear, I’m completely minding my own business.
    The guy sitting in the cubby next to me (the self proclaimed Gay-Buddhist :sheep:) starts arguing with the guy who sits across from me about locking their bikes up to the same street post. After 10 minutes, I can’t even concentrate to read let alone crunch numbers because they won’t stop. So I pulled the; “Stop it you two or I’ll turn this car around” line. Laugh and move on, right?

WRONG, the GB starts in one me about child care. I’m a mommy; he can’t even raise guinea pigs! It quickly progresses to how any child left to care for his/her brothers and sisters should constitute child abuse. He knows, he has a friend who’s sister is all “messed up” because she had to take care of her younger siblings form age 7 on.

Stupid, stupid me counters with how I took care of my sister (who is 10 yrs younger than me) from 11 on and I’m fine. So was my mom, who took care of two siblings, and my Great Aunt who took care of 5 siblings (they were farmers). :stickpoke:

No, he knows (yes the guy with no kids). There are laws and there should be stricter laws so kids can do as they need to be kids. Children shouldn’t ever have to have responsibility and anyone who give them adult responsibility (in his tirade this included/but not limited to watching other siblings, cooking a meal, house work, and other chores).

Somewhere during this my brain jumped back into my head and started beating me with a stick for getting him started. “We are never going to agree on this, so let’s just drop it and agree to disagree.”

GB “I’ve spend tens of thousands on therapy because of my childhood so I care about this.”

Me “Look, you don’t know me and we need to just drop it”.

This was an hour ago. As I type I have been interrupted 5 times for more of “laws that need to be updated and enforced” and how I just “don’t understand – he’s older and he knows” and (the best) “I’ll understand when I start dealing with my past.” :stretcher:

I just needed to vent to some people with actual working brain cells because I can’t go to the immediate boss. He’s more liberal than this wacker-doodle (didn’t want to give me next Wednesday off because he found out it was for my LTCH and he doesn’t approve of guns). The owner is in Israel (and already gave me next Wed off), and is the only one above our immediate supervisor.

Thanks for listening.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Holy CRAP!

You're handling it better than me, I've been known to just walk away from people in mid sentence when I've had my fill of their malarky.

Then again, I'm pretty long winded and can usually out-bore people who want to bore me with their drivel about how the world "should be" when they have no idea themselves how to function within it successfully.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Noise cancelling headphones? Thats about all the good (and legal) advice I can give you other than duct taping is mouth.
    Good luck with the psycho gay buddhist!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Tell him he should demand his money back from the therapist because it obviously didn't help him.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Tell nancy boy he could've saved tens of thousands if she'd just have joined the military .

Noise cancelling headphones? Thats about all the good (and legal) advice I can give you other than duct taping is mouth.
    Good luck with the psycho gay buddhist!

Tell him he should demand his money back from the therapist because it obviously didn't help him.

I knew you guys could give me a giggle on this. Still hasn't gone away but it is his lunch time!:D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    GB “I’ve spend tens of thousands on therapy because of my childhood so I care about this.”

Kitty: "A bullet would have been cheaper"

or "You should have spent the extra $5 and completed the treatment"

or "So I'm guessing your therapist had his license revoked because of you"

or "But I thought being Gay was a genetic thing"

or "So what'd they tell you, mommy didn't spank you enough? Try 1-800-Spank-me"

or "STF up before I come over there and slap that GB thing straight up out of you".

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    tell him you like his outfit! gee this easy just get him off track. make him feel good about himself tell him that he looks pretty and he'll probably stop. or bring up Gaga

jake

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I just needed to vent to some people with actual working brain cells because I can’t go to the immediate boss. He’s more liberal than this wacker-doodle (didn’t want to give me next Wednesday off because he found out it was for my LTCH and he doesn’t approve of guns). The owner is in Israel (and already gave me next Wed off), and is the only one above our immediate supervisor.

Thanks for listening.

So you come here? You must not spend much time here if you think there are working brain cells here.

True@woowoo2

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Next time he starts in, start recording, then:
    "you are making me uncomfortable, please stop."

After an hour of this, take the recording to HR. Problem solved.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

For the win!... thats how problems go away in our over zealous PC corporate world of today... sad but true.

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne

Took the words right out of my mouth... Since you can't shoot'em record them! But first I would file a complaint to the boss Monday and ask to be moved because of of the adverse climate where you are at (by email, keep a copy), then if they don't and it happens again go with the recording and the email copy to HR :) and maybe your lawyer :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Point and laugh............. that works most every time. :):

Another great response would be:
    "Lets all teach our kids to be self-centered and irresponsible, that will make society GREAT!!!!"
    And just let that hang there.

Buddha would be proud.
    :rolleyes:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Next conversation with him that gets out of hand just look him square in the eye and say "I Like Bacon" and then walk away

images

Top Bottom