Venting - The Gay Buddhist won't go away!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I have been known to smack the carp out of someone who dearly needed it!!!
    common_carp-600x256.jpg

Last edited:

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    Ask him how he will pay for the next $4346376.00 in therapy if doesn't have a job!!! I work with a few customers like this. My response is you are paying $1.50 per min for my time whether I'm doing technical work or listening to you complain about your boss. They usually quit.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :cool:
    Ask him how he will pay for the next $4346376.00 in therapy if doesn't have a job!!! I work with a few customers like this. My response is you are paying $1.50 per min for my time whether I'm doing technical work or listening to you complain about your boss. They usually quit.

$1.50/minute:n00b:??? Man I have to pay $4.99 for the first minute and then $2.99/minute after that!!!!!:xmad::xmad:

Oh wait. . . .you said tech support. . . . . .:wallbash:

Never mind:cool:

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    You shoulda said, "Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land where maybe we could find some self confidence for you, ya jack wagon." Then throw a box of tissues at him.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Ok, sorry I know this might not be the place but I NEED to blow some steam. Might make some of you appreciate where you work and I'm hoping to give some of you a laugh too. (I might laugh later tonight!)

I’m sitting here, at my desk, doing paperwork and checking INGO (a girl’s got to have some fun). I swear, I’m completely minding my own business.
    The guy sitting in the cubby next to me (the self proclaimed Gay-Buddhist :sheep:) starts arguing with the guy who sits across from me about locking their bikes up to the same street post. After 10 minutes, I can’t even concentrate to read let alone crunch numbers because they won’t stop. So I pulled the; “Stop it you two or I’ll turn this car around” line. Laugh and move on, right?

WRONG, the GB starts in one me about child care. I’m a mommy; he can’t even raise guinea pigs! It quickly progresses to how any child left to care for his/her brothers and sisters should constitute child abuse. He knows, he has a friend who’s sister is all “messed up” because she had to take care of her younger siblings form age 7 on.

Stupid, stupid me counters with how I took care of my sister (who is 10 yrs younger than me) from 11 on and I’m fine. So was my mom, who took care of two siblings, and my Great Aunt who took care of 5 siblings (they were farmers). :stickpoke:

No, he knows (yes the guy with no kids). There are laws and there should be stricter laws so kids can do as they need to be kids. Children shouldn’t ever have to have responsibility and anyone who give them adult responsibility (in his tirade this included/but not limited to watching other siblings, cooking a meal, house work, and other chores).

Somewhere during this my brain jumped back into my head and started beating me with a stick for getting him started. “We are never going to agree on this, so let’s just drop it and agree to disagree.”

GB “I’ve spend tens of thousands on therapy because of my childhood so I care about this.”

Me “Look, you don’t know me and we need to just drop it”.

This was an hour ago. As I type I have been interrupted 5 times for more of “laws that need to be updated and enforced” and how I just “don’t understand – he’s older and he knows” and (the best) “I’ll understand when I start dealing with my past.” :stretcher:

I just needed to vent to some people with actual working brain cells because I can’t go to the immediate boss. He’s more liberal than this wacker-doodle (didn’t want to give me next Wednesday off because he found out it was for my LTCH and he doesn’t approve of guns). The owner is in Israel (and already gave me next Wed off), and is the only one above our immediate supervisor.

Thanks for listening.

I work with many gay liberals. They are the most miserable people on the planet. Because 90% of their thought is based on their need to justify their lifestyle and political ideals, they feel the need to control everything around them to make others feel miserable too.

More laws do that... along with teaching others to be victims of society and of their parents.

Its really sick.

Top Bottom