• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I turned down the GI Bill because I was told it was only available for active duty. I wanted to go to college so the reserves was my best option. dummy!

Oh well. I never went to college anyway!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    a verbal contract will hold up in any court...I assure you

also, if you sign a contract under said "promises"....and then those change after the completion of which....you're still entitled to the terms of the original agreement
    A contract with the government isn't worth the paper it is written on. Millions on Social Security know about contracts with the government

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    160   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    go on and give obama another 4 yrs , and you wont have to worry about a couple of weeks of housing benifits because you wont be in school , you and i performed our civic duty and the government owes us nothing extra . the promises made to us in writing mean nothing and because they make the rules they can and do change them to suit their needs at will . you and the rest of use who served our country where promised certain things and whether or not they are extravagant is not the point . the point is they where promised and should be delivered.

Top Bottom