• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Guess I am just naive. This surprised me. I didn't think he would be able to get a job as a security guard after seeing that video. The statements like the ones quoted above are unbelievable.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Given this and the recent tazering of the man tying to save his house from a fire:

I am almost ready to say its time we consider all police officers as enemies of us free citizens.

Almost ready.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I can see both sides of this. They should have pulled the driver out first to question and secure him before begginng to search the car. The gun issue would have been resolved at that point. Looks to me the officer in charge is venting his own frustration for being stupid. He dropped the ball on the whole stop. The driver was in an area doing something to draw the attention of law enforcement in first place. Apparently, none of these guys watch cops.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I can see both sides of this. They should have pulled the driver out first to question and secure him before begginng to search the car. The gun issue would have been resolved at that point. Looks to me the officer in charge is venting his own frustration for being stupid. He dropped the ball on the whole stop. The driver was in an area doing something to draw the attention of law enforcement in first place. Apparently, none of these guys watch cops.

In CCW's have a duty to inform. If you watched the Video you can see the guy trying to say something to the Officer but the Officer keeps cutting him off and screaming/threatening him. How can someone tell you something if you keep telling them to shut up and threatening to kill them? What Academy teaches this type of questioning technique?

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I bet he gets his job back. Many have kept theirs after far more than verbal threats.

Not saying it's okay, just the way union/government jobs work.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wonder what would happen if I threatened to put 10 in his chest? My guess is I would still be in jail

Exactly.

What would the result be if the citizen who was pulled over responded to Officer Harless with:

"NO!, I am going to shoot YOU, what do you think of that?!"

If the citizen lived, he would be in jail with a State provided boyfriend named Bubba..

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Exactly.

What would the result be if the citizen who was pulled over responded to Officer Harless with:

"NO!, I am going to shoot YOU, what do you think of that?!"

If the citizen lived, he would be in jail with a State provided boyfriend named Bubba..
    and steve and dave and mike and mickey etc........

Hell, what would happen if I told my wife that and it was on tape? Seriously, if I was recorded threatening my wife like that what would happen?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    and steve and dave and mike and mickey etc........

Hell, what would happen if I told my wife that and it was on tape? Seriously, if I was recorded threatening my wife like that what would happen?

You'd be posting on INGO from a stolen cell phone somebody snuck into jail for you in a bodily cavity?

:D

Top Bottom