11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So...she wears a low-cut top that exposes her cleavage and then is somehow shocked to learn that people are looking? And then the article draws the conclusion that it makes MEN sexist?! :scratch:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Well when you dress in a bright striped top that pushes your boobs out people are bound to look. It always amazes me when girls/women dress in revealing clothes and then ***** about being gawked at. If you don't want to be stared at cover that ish up! :twocents:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    So...she wears a low-cut top that exposes her cleavage and then is somehow shocked to learn that people are looking? And then the article draws the conclusion that it makes MEN sexist?! :scratch:

Yeah, my thought too... if you don’t want people looking, wear a more full cut top.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Any woman who shows a lot of cleavage does it for the attention period. She may like what she is wearing and the reason for that is because she likes showing off what she has. The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways. It is natural to look at anyone showing off parts of their body.

Last edited:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Any woman who shows a lot of cleavage does it for the attention period. She may like what she is wearing and the reason for that is because she likes showing off what she has. The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways. It is natural to look at anyone showing off parts of their body.

tried to rep, must spread rep around. :(

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    boobiesmakemesmileLOGO.gif

:rockwoot:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    :yesway:
    :yesway::yesway::yesway: Rep for you ma'am for speaking the truth!:ingo:

xmas_asn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Fort Irwin, Ca
    Speaking of Boobies if so happens anyone here accidentally searched "Rodney Carrington show them to me song" on YouTube... You might be pleasantly surprised.. Oo

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I would gladly help her prove her theory, now which one of these buttons is the camera? Oops!! Not that one!!!:rockwoot:

I just hope she got a fat grant from the feds for this study!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways.

I think you can disapprove without feeling jealousy. For me, it's it's seeing tattooed boobies...because I'm not a fan of ink. Blech.

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Wow, I'd have never known that men look at chesticles if she hadn't put a camera on. Wonder what she'd do if some guy with a quagmire mentality decided to motorboat her, what good is the camera then?

Top Bottom