• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    It's only going to get worse ( clevage that is ) with the warm weather approaching . I saw some major stuff today. I'm addicted. Would it be wrong to tell them that they have nice parts ?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    So...she wears a low-cut top that exposes her cleavage and then is somehow shocked to learn that people are looking?
    You pig!

motorboat.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, my thought too... if you don’t want people looking, wear a more full cut top.

Pfft, like that will stop us.:):

I think you can disapprove without feeling jealousy. For me, it's it's seeing tattooed boobies...because I'm not a fan of ink. Blech.

Tattooed boobies are like a slap across God's face.

While I don't have any tattoos myself, I'm certainly not against them...But on the tatas? :noway:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways. It is natural to look at anyone showing off parts of their body.

I guess I'm unusual. I am not gay, but I once saw a woman with a kick-ass body jogging in a very skimpy, very form-fitting jogging suit. I looked at first because I was surprised, but then couldn't help but notice that she looked great. My parting thought was, "Go on, sister! If I looked like that, I'd be proud of it too!" :D I guess you could call that borderline jealousy, though, so maybe I'm not so unusual :)

Here's the link to the video referred to in the OP :o) Pretty funny

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95a_1306612526[/ame]

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Stay tuned...
    I plan to get out my button-fly jeans and strut around to see how many crotch watchers are out there.;)

Or, maybe I'll just post this picture and see what reaction it gets...

Seanconneryinadiaper.jpg

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Wow, guys check out a nice pair of ta tas. Is this anything we didn't know? I may take a look at a lady's nice behind also, but from that side it isn't as obvious to the one being admired.:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If I see a woman with a low cut top on who is obviously "showing them off" Ill let her know how I feel..."Excuse me mam..I just wanted to say,you have some lovely boobs..thank you"

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    You know what's weird?

Looking at a thread about boobs…

And then seeing your dad post in that thread…

And then seeing him get accused of having a rapist mentality. :facepalm:

You know what's NOT weird? That the woman captured lots of people checking her out. Women who wear, shall we say "flattering," shirts are more obviously aware that they will attract attention that people who carry guns openly.

Last edited:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Yeah, my thought too... if you don’t want people looking, wear a more full cut top.

Ummm.........That doesn't work either, if it's a nice rack we are still going to check it out even if they are covered all the way up...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Any woman who shows a lot of cleavage does it for the attention period. She may like what she is wearing and the reason for that is because she likes showing off what she has. The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways. It is natural to look at anyone showing off parts of their body.

Not gay, not jealous. I just can appreciate a nice set of tatas.

I guess I'm unusual. I am not gay, but I once saw a woman with a kick-ass body jogging in a very skimpy, very form-fitting jogging suit. I looked at first because I was surprised, but then couldn't help but notice that she looked great. My parting thought was, "Go on, sister! If I looked like that, I'd be proud of it too!" :D I guess you could call that borderline jealousy, though, so maybe I'm not so unusual :)

I'm unusual too, I look, yes I admit it, I look at tatas. I'll even point out the nicer one to the hubby

Top Bottom