• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Dang... wish I could find the video of the guy who did something similar, only he was this buff dude who wore nothing but a pair of biker shorts and a helmet (with a camera in it) and was pushing his bike (flat tire) around some city with a giant plastic dong in his spandex shorts, chicks were going ga ga.....

Anyone who thinks men are the only one checking out the opposite sex's physical attributes is seriously naive.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I think you can disapprove without feeling jealousy. For me, it's it's seeing tattooed boobies...because I'm not a fan of ink. Blech.

I agree but if you are jealous then you disapprove of the the way the woman is dressed because of the attention she receives. I did not say the disapproval was only limited to jealousy.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Any woman who shows a lot of cleavage does it for the attention period. She may like what she is wearing and the reason for that is because she likes showing off what she has. The only reason women (if they are not gay) look or check out other women is out of jealousy or disapproval and usually they will go hand in hand. You can't have it both ways. It is natural to look at anyone showing off parts of their body.
    Really?
    Not gay, not jealous. I just can appreciate a nice set of tatas.
    I'm unusual too, I look, yes I admit it, I look at tatas. I'll even point out the nicer one to the hubby
    ^^this^^^
    I check everyone out, if I see something nice I make sure to point it out to Daddy. So he can enjoy the scenery too.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Why did I think that we were headed in another direction altogether? First the Adam's Apple thing and now confused about Boobies? I need some help.....

Photographing_Boobies.jpg

BTW Those birds are Blue Footed Boobies.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Sorry ladies if I have affended any of you. You are not like all the other women I know.

No offense here, but I agree there are other reasons to look. If someone is "hot" they're "hot", doesn't diminish me in any way. If the "jiggle in the wiggle" is good, watching doesn't hurt. Just don't take it further than that guys - then you just become creepy!

Not gay, not jealous. I just can appreciate a nice set of tatas.

I'm unusual too, I look, yes I admit it, I look at tatas. I'll even point out the nicer one to the hubby

You wouldn't be unusual around me and my friends. We do that too. Sometimes to the point the guys start turning red!:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No offense here, but I agree there are other reasons to look. If someone is "hot" they're "hot", doesn't diminish me in any way. If the "jiggle in the wiggle" is good, watching doesn't hurt. Just don't take it further than that guys - then you just become creepy!

You wouldn't be unusual around me and my friends. We do that too. Sometimes to the point the guys start turning red!:D

Ooo, that leads to couple interesting questions…

At what point, ladies, do you smack your men for looking at other women?

At what point, men, do you kick some punk's butt for looking at your woman?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    maybe it wasn't a hidden camera like the lady claims. I mean who wouldn't stare at someone wearing a low cut top with a VHS Camcorder sticking out of it?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ooo, that leads to couple interesting questions…

At what point, ladies, do you smack your men for looking at other women?

At what point, men, do you kick some punk's butt for looking at your woman?

when it is obvious that all he sees is the other woman, or drool is running down his face, or he walks into things because he isn't paying attention. :dunno:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    lets see... Was it the cleavage-revealing shirt, the boobs or the one black button on a shirt with white buttons? A lot of those seemed like the typical "size-up-glance" that most people give most people.

I think I'd let her say just about anything to me so long as it's in French.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I just saw this and had to share. I wasn't sure if I should post in a funny video thread or here. It is kind of on subject.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bpUZGUHuFI&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/ame]

Top Bottom