• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I suppose I should say something considering my username. HK hasn't made much in the last 20 years I felt like I really had to have. (Maybe I could be sweet-talked into a VP9 if it was one sweet deal). I do like the classics like the P9S, P7 series, and the HK4. Even the VP70 is interesting to me even though I know it has a horrific trigger. The newest HK I have is a USP9 that's so old it has standard rifling. After the 30k round mark I did have to put all new springs in it, but it keeps marching right along.

I will admit HK has made some lousy choices. Hopefully getting into financial trouble will wake them up a bit but I won't hold my breath.

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    So much hate for an awesome firearm. I purchased my USP9 V9 in 1994, ran it hard over the years. Same 10 15rd mags the whole time with out issue. My EDC is a P30 V3, love that handgun. The ergonomics as a lefty is unparalleled. Haters gunna hate. H&K fan here.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    So much hate for an awesome firearm. I purchased my USP9 V9 in 1994, ran it hard over the years. Same 10 15rd mags the whole time with out issue. My EDC is a P30 V3, love that handgun. The ergonomics as a lefty is unparalleled. Haters gunna hate. H&K fan here.

Does yours have the polygonal rifling?

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Never forget...
    c74032754ab75a170abadd7b61cb4f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom