Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I remember that well.

There are few enough mass public shootings not in GFZs I should be able to name each one and provide details. Gabby Giffords rally, the Nevada Waffle House that I can find NOTHING about, arguably Sutherland Springs (if you just read the code churches are GFZ in TX, check for asterisks and footnotes to see if these laws are actually enforced and under what circumstances.)

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    That sad thing is that people AND THE MEDIA will ignore the shooters obviously altered mental state, and will concentrate their attacks on the "assault rifle"

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just watched the mayor of Nashville spout more gun control bull****. I wish one of the reporters there would’ve asked about no-gun signs having force of law in Tennessee which may explain why no one shot back or why the shooter picked a GFZ in the first place.

With much respect to Mr. Shaw, who truly is a hero, more juicy red meat for the antis, just what we need right now. It isn’t often that an unarmed man stops an active shooter with his bare hands. And this one seems to have occurred during a reload or a jam, which will reignite the magazine capacity debate.

Like Kirk says, magazines and lowers my brothers. And don’t forget ammo. Lots of it.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Travis Reinking was arrested by Secret Service in July for being in restricted area of White House. AR-15 used today had been seized after that, but IL law enforcement returned it to his father who gave it back to Reinking.

Police found two magazines in his jacket that he shed as he fled the Waffle House. Mayor Briley calling for increased gun control for "assault weapons"

Man that wrestled gun away, James Shaw Jr., is now talking.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Hopped up on drugs , demented naked guy shoots up a waffle house at 3:30 in the morning. Sounds like the definition of crazy to me, anyway.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    "If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

The station letters just crack me up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DbZabIVV4AADNAQ.jpg:large

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Why didn't I get three replies into this thread before saying "bath salts" to myself? Why was it as easy to write the story here as it was to write Revenge of the Sith? I don't have any psychic powers. SMH. They'd better show me that magic law that criminals will obey before they start eyeballing my guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom