• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Just heard in the press conference update that the police in Illinois seized his FOID card and gave the guns to his father who then give them back to him sometime between then and now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just heard in the press conference update that the police in Illinois seized his FOID card and gave the guns to his father who then give them back to him sometime between then and now.

Great freaking move Dad. Great freaking move. Is Dad going to get pinched for his part in this.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    More and more I tell people you are NUTS to go around unarmed. Look at the poor little 1 year old girl killed last week. It started on a INTERNET CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Kuddhos to the guy that tackled him.

If the dad isn't criminally charged...I expect he'll have a huge civil suit filed against him. I would expect criminal charges, though. He provided guns to a guy who lost his privilege card.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Also, this must be the luckiest guy around. He did this in a Waffle House in Tennessee and didn't get any return fire.
    That's an easy one...for most here Signs = No business, for the most part HCP holders will not patronize posted businesses.
    I have never been to a waffle house, from what I hear two classes of patrons bar crowd and older folks go there.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Totally a True Hero-

This guy single-handedly walks up to a naked man and yanks on his hot barrel and flings it over the counter.

UNBELIEVABLE!

:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Totally a True Hero-

This guy single-handedly walks up to a naked man and yanks on his hot barrel and flings it over the counter.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Not sure that should not have went a bit farther as in some really solid shots to some exposed areas and continue the beat down.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Great freaking move Dad. Great freaking move. Is Dad going to get pinched for his part in this.

Yep, even admitted he gave them back. State level violations minimum *if* dad gave them back while the kid still lived in Illinois, Federal level will depend on if there was an adjudication or Felony conviction, probably was considering the White house incident was over 6 months ago.

Last edited:

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    So was the shooter convicted of a crime that would exclude him from owning firearms? The White House thing isn’t clear to me, no foid card once the kid moved to Tennessee isn’t as big. If he was a restricted person father needs charged for sue.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The bald headed chick from Parkland was railing on this I saw in my FB feed this afternoon.

Should I, just as an exercise, write down what I figure they told her to say, and give myself extra credit for word order and emotional expressions? I just don't have the energy. I want to figger out what I'd call queens Vicky and Liz were I to meet them.

Totally a True Hero-

UNBELIEVABLE!

Was it really an AR? That would be unpossible! It has the shoulder thing that goes up, just so you don't get burnt.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That's an easy one...for most here Signs = No business, for the most part HCP holders will not patronize posted businesses.
    I have never been to a waffle house, from what I hear two classes of patrons bar crowd and older folks go there.

If only the bad guys obeyed those signs nobody would ever get shot but since they don’t maybe try a ban (again...). Because the bad guys will obey THAT law!

Oh, the absurdity of it all...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have never been to a waffle house...

WHAT?????? It's a slice of Americana, you have to go at least once. It's not that good, mind you, mediocre at best. But it's an experience. Not going to an Awful Waffle at least once in your life is like going to Paris and skipping the Eiffel Tower.

from what I hear two classes of patrons bar crowd and older folks go there.

Three. Add late shift workers. When you get off at 0330, dining options are limited. Maybe not so much now that there are more 24 hour places, but it used to be the only option in a lot of places.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WHAT?????? It's a slice of Americana, you have to go at least once. It's not that good, mind you, mediocre at best. But it's an experience. Not going to an Awful Waffle at least once in your life is like going to Paris and skipping the Eiffel Tower.

Three. Add late shift workers. When you get off at 0330, dining options are limited. Maybe not so much now that there are more 24 hour places, but it used to be the only option in a lot of places.

When we are on the road we always stop at an awful waffle going and coming. You are pretty much sure of what you will get. Most always have fun with the staff and the locals.

Top Bottom