• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    If they should ever come to my home and demand my weapons, I will be glad to hand them over. I am one of the sheep that has full faith in our government to always do the right thing. Let's see, do I hand them the barrel end or the handle end. :ar15:

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    I think comparing our military to most any other around the world is a disservice to our military. I would think Australia might be a valid example where they don't have as much of a statist/dependence mentality among the population. America IS exceptional compared to most other countries.

I didn't mean to compare our military to other countries and their military. We have the best and brightest and I would fight along side if needed to defend the liberty and freedom of this great country.

Mainly I was trying to point out that there is an element in any military that will follow ANY AND ALL ORDERS and some that will go rogue which is worse.

If we are talking SHTF Marshall Law or worse and the US military is ordered to control and contain US citizens, it would be ugly. Very ugly.

Looking that far ahead hurts sometimes and I'm personally tired of thinking about SHTF, etc. but any possibility is fair game, some of which will never be discussed online.

I love my country, I support the troops and have a long family history in the military, I'm just not naive.

Rarely will I apologize but if I've offended any military personnel or their family members, I'm sorry. You all ROCK !

Top Bottom