• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Bolt, Backup Sights & Charging handle for the SBR to complete the build.
    Ghost chili pepper jerky. 10 losing raffle tickets. Booth for next show.
    :D

mstagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was looking for a .22 plinker pistol and managed to walk away with a sig mosquito in good shape for $300. Now I just need to shoot it, heard its picky about ammo.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I was looking for a .22 plinker pistol and managed to walk away with a sig mosquito in good shape for $300. Now I just need to shoot it, heard its picky about ammo.

Mine worked well with Remington Golden Bullets, but that was the only bulk it ate. Not the Federal or Winchester.

Hope you enjoy it!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Got a custom kydex sheath made by the SharkTak guy, for a knife blade made by a friend who's gone now. That knife will be forever in the Moli weave of my med bag now. Excellent work.

Also picked up a cheap set of 45 offsets for my carbine. Pretty cool for $26.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Picked up a Spyderco Street Bowie and had the Shark Tac folks make me a nice gray sheath for it.

Had time to kill waiting for that to be done and ended up buying a MOE SL buttstock and some HSGI tacos.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Last show I had the guys at shark tac make me an owb holster for my sa 1911 loaded and a sheath for a custom knife I had and have been really impressed with the comfort and how well it conceals that I had them make one for my sig 2022 this show. They have become my favorite holster.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have an OWB holster for my M&P9c they made for me a few years back. I love the j clips making removing it from the belt easy peasy japanesey! After 1 year, one of the clips cracked and broke. The 1500 was the following week, so I brought it to them and they replaced them, stating that they were discovering issues with those previous clips, and the new ones should be improved.

It's been 2 years on the new clips without a problem. I'll go back to them whenever I need kydex work done.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    basically just bullets, powered, and primer for loading some .50AE and .500 S&W magnum.

Missed out on some cheap chinese AK mags though. Guy in front of me snatched up 4 or 5 right before I got there, and left 1, but I got it ;)

whoknows

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    Warsaw
    I stopped by AAoptics just looking for a optic to replace my Sparc AR and I left with a Viper PST 1-4. Now I just need to sell the Sparc haha.

Clayton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    I purchased nothing. Every year there are less and less independent collectors selling collectable firearms.

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    I have never been to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife show, but plan to go to the next one at the beginning of June. I've read that reloading supplies can be had at good prices, but what about reloading presses?

Top Bottom