• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Would be nice if enough people would show up to block them out much like at an earlier funeral that was posted on here.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Ok, they must be staying at some hotel, cheap one of course. Our mission is to find out where. Then, we block their vehicles in with our vehicles so they cannot get out. Anybody have a flat bed semi that can be used?

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Another American HERO, makes the ultimate sacrifice to protect us and his family.
    And a bunch of looses have to try and tarnish and distrupt his going home. Reminds me and others, when we came home from South East Asia. I hope any Veterans' that are not working or out of town will show up and protect this family.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    One of these days someone going to plant themselfs on a grassy null and end the churchs fallowing.

I heard on the radio today that their site states they plan on protesting at the funeral for Ryan Dunn also (the guy from Jackass that got himself killed).

Now, whatever you think about him, if you've seen some of the insane stuff they pull on that show, I think that is definitely the WRONG (or right, depending on your viewpoint) funeral for them to protest at. If anything is going to happen, I'd almost lay a wager it will happen there.

His friends are as crazy as he was, and that's a recipe for emotional payback with unbalanced (both sides) individuals...

Maybe somehow they'll humiliate the Westboro nuts so badly and completely that they'll never go back into the public eye...

We can dream, right? :dunno:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    There is supposed to be a small group from the US Army Infantry facebook group planning on making it down there to support the family if they show up.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    holy ****. these people are so full of hate, I somewhat doubt they will see the light of heaven.

I didn't see either funeral on their protest schedule, but maybe its an unofficial one. :dunno:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule

Here is thier schedule. It's not on there.

Yeah, I don't see either one...

Here are the stories about the Dunn funeral

Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Ryan Dunn's Funeral

Westboro Baptist Church Plans To Picket Ryan Dunn's Funeral [PIC]

In another story I found elsewhere, apparently the funeral for Dunn was private and they didn't show.

EDIT: The Smith funeral is listed on their Press Relase page...
    http://godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110627_Dead-Soldier-Mooresville-IN-Scott-D-Smith.pdf

Top Bottom