• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    We have been in contact with The American Legion hall in Mooresville, they have offered to show and help "drowned out the noise" from the hecklers. :rockwoot:
    My SIL has some of the guys from his unit comming too. Lets show WBC what American pride is about, and make them think twice before the come back to the Hoosier state and smear our fallen soldiers.

The family of SPC. Smith would like for there to be no confrontation, but are thankful for INGO's support.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I want to be a part. What is the best way? I'm happy to ride my bike up and join with PGR, but I don't know if they want a rookie rider like myself in the ranks. I've never been part of a group ride and my skills are fairly limited. I also have a truck with a 6.5' bed and would be happy to find a way to mount a large flag in the back.

I feel like this is one of those times where it is simply not acceptable for anyone to be an internet commando. We must ACT! I must act! I just need someone that knows the best way to help the family to help direct me. Anyone in the know feel free to PM me or reply here.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I really want to go but don't think I could control myself should I have to confront those p ricks! Even my gf suggested I shouldn't go, and it isn't because she is against the boy or his family or our guys on the front lines, she knows how I feel about the westboro baptist "church"!

My wife just said the same thing when I told her my plans for tomorrow.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The sheriff seems to think the the westboro loons will not be a problem if they even show. But I think that is also a tactic they have been using so as to not get as much flak or get their tail ends kicked by real Americans.

I have been unable to get any detailed information yet as to any assistance needed.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    The sheriff seems to think the the westboro loons will not be a problem if they even show. But I think that is also a tactic they have been using so as to not get as much flak or get their tail ends kicked by real Americans.

I have been unable to get any detailed information yet as to any assistance needed.

Assistance needed or not... who's in? Seriously...

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Overhead view of the area. Based on the rules the protesters have to abide by, this is a very weak location to protest.

Any input?

I know when the protesters did this in Martinsville they had a public sidewalk across the street. This doesn't appear very friendly to scumbags...

picture.php

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    tell me when and where and I will gladly hold the other end of the flag. Unfortunately I can't come to tonight's services but plan to be there tomorrow.

PM inbound with my phone number. It looks like the staging for the Patriot Guard is at 10:30. I just realized that the flag I do have--while large--isn't the one I was thinking of. It is about 4' high though. I'm thinking we (my wife and I) can probably hold it up just fine. You are still welcome to join us. I have another that will be mounted to a flag pole that can be held as well.

Does anyone know if Westboro was at the visitation from 4-8 today???

Last edited:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I will be at Mt. Gilead at noon. The church should not be hard to secure, with a state highway and a county rd being the ony access. I dont think anyone around here would let them trespass.

The route to and at to cemetary, Im not familiar with. I'll be tagging along, if for nothing more than support for my friends and the family.

Thanks for your support, lets hope the WBC has better things to do this weekend.

hdchaplain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    freedom

It's a shame that our freedoms are abused by those who hide behind a "religious" facade and are not showing the true Christianity of being a child of God.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I looked at google earth yesterday at it appears the cemetary is on the west side of town. There really isn't any good way to get to Hall so I assume they will just take the most direct route. Wouldn't it be great if the whole16 miles was lined with people?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.due to some things beyond My control I may or may not be able to make It. Going Grey if I can make it I will call you and we can meet up. If i am unable to attend I just want to say good luck everybody hope that Westboro doesn't show and that they family only see the love this country has for them and their son.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Only guessing what they will use, but the most direct route to Hall is down 42 to Monrovia. My family will be standing on High St, in Mooresville, at the Value Market. Squealers has a large parking lot also.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My wife and I will be there for the Patriot Guard Staging. They know more about how to do these things than us so we will do what they wish. Hope to see INGO'ers!!! Have a blessed day!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We went down to watch the procession go by a little while ago. I didn't want to take a chance on running into the wbc *******s so we chose a spot under some shadetrees at the Neil Armstrong School. The PGR riders did a great job leading the way and I was very happy to see all the cars in the procession. I was a little disappointed in the lack of "civilian" support along the way at least in the area I could see. There were only maybe 20 or so people in the several hundred yards of road visible from our vantage point. Some scum on 144 that had pulled to the shoulder when the PGR approached started creeping forwards before the hearse and family went by. He must have seen the go to hell look I was giving him as he finally put in park until the drag wagon went by. I didn't see any WBC scum and hope it remained that way for the remainder of the service, thank you American service men and women for making it so safe and easy to sit here and complain while you suffer the true hardships of freedom.

Top Bottom