• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    We went down to watch the procession go by a little while ago. I didn't want to take a chance on running into the wbc *******s so we chose a spot under some shadetrees at the Neil Armstrong School. The PGR riders did a great job leading the way and I was very happy to see all the cars in the procession. I was a little disappointed in the lack of "civilian" support along the way at least in the area I could see. There were only maybe 20 or so people in the several hundred yards of road visible from our vantage point. Some scum on 144 that had pulled to the shoulder when the PGR approached started creeping forwards before the hearse and family went by. He must have seen the go to hell look I was giving him as he finally put in park until the drag wagon went by. I didn't see any WBC scum and hope it remained that way for the remainder of the service, thank you American service men and women for making it so safe and easy to sit here and complain while you suffer the true hardships of freedom.

We were right in front of the red truck that went by at the tail end. I have to say that it was such an honor to stand with the Patriot Guard today. :patriot:

There was one person though that cut into the procession a few cars ahead of when he/she had space between a couple of cars and then made a quick left back out about 5 blocks down. ARG! My wife says, "No honey, you can't shoot out the tires on the way by." Thank you Dear... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom