What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Big tanker, my wallet hates you for telling me about cigar bid! It's like crack, I'm Hooked! I scored pretty big last night. This morning's invoice had 50 cigars for $187.00 including shipping and taxes. I got a variety of smaller packs including Rocky Patel Alec Bradley Cohiba Oliva (series V melanio, one of my favorites.) and Kristoff.
    Not a bad score. $3.74 per cigar. Heck yeah.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    This morning kicks off with a La Flor Dominicana DL-700 Natural. Amazing construction, nice even burn, perfect draw. Great full bodied stick to kick the day off right!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Smoking a Ave Maria St. George right now.
    as it warmed up the outer wrapper split all the way down the length
    :(
    Doesn’t seem to have started leaking air though so far.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Smoking a Ave Maria St. George right now.
    as it warmed up the outer wrapper split all the way down the length
    :(
    Doesn’t seem to have started leaking air though so far.

Very frustrating....tends to ruin the "relaxation" one expects from a good cigar.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Stocked up the humidor with my favorites and some new ones. The orange label Macanudos are excellent. I'm not a Mac fan but these are superb. I rollled the dice on the red label version and I will try tonight. They've been acclimating in the humidor for a couple of weeks. I've noticed CI sends them pretty moist so I have to let the settle down for a time. More R & J vintages and 1854 or some date like that. Both good ones. More Monte silver labels in robusto and Churchill. La Aroma De Cuba maduros. Finally got some Fuente 858s fo nostalgia. It was my smoke in the 80s. Tried one but it was too moist. Didn't wnat to wait and should have.

'll post a pic of a crowded humidor later. I stocked up when I found deals. It's kinda the same thing I did with ammo. LOL!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Speaking of smoking inside... I'm currently getting quotes from contractors on building me a ventilated cigar lounge in my basement! If I can get it done for a reasonable cost I'll post pictures once it's completed.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Speaking of smoking inside... I'm currently getting quotes from contractors on building me a ventilated cigar lounge in my basement! If I can get it done for a reasonable cost I'll post pictures once it's completed.

There are some great smoke eaters/air purifiers out there that can handle cigars.

A cigar podcast I used to listen to had one of these linked below installed in their "studio" and they said it was awesome. For a couple hundred bucks, it might be something to look into.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPD9BDI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_Ngb5Fb8GWP7RZ

71eazmZrhmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

You're going to invite all of us over for a smoke right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom