• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I use mine in my woods too much for a cab. I bought my outfit used and got a smoking deal. My backhoe attachment framework won't allow a cab. I guess the newer framework does.
    No backhoe for me. It is mostly used for spreading manure and dragging areas for horses, plus of course the front loader for all kinds of stuff.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Got a blade for the mower, but we didn't get it attached. Got a snowblower, but we didn't get it out. Just been sending the boys out every couple of hours, and this stuff is heavy. If we really need to get out, we have the [STRIKE]ExplosionExpositionExploiter[/STRIKE]Earth****er (can never remember what that thing is called) and it can pretty much go wherever.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I will wait for it to stop or at least a break in the storm. It's blowing drifts here in Portage. Truth is, I have been trying to kill my Seats 8HP single stage snowblower for 5 years so I can justify buying a new one. Cannot kill it through normal use and abuse. It will probably make it through this plowing like the champ it always is. sigh.....

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Apparently my snow removal tactic was leaving the wife unattended with a shovel. I got home from work and she had the driveway cleared for me.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    John Deere lawn tractor with a blade here in Elwood. I've hit the drive twice today and it needs it again.
    Down in Brown County where the drive is 1800', a 44 hp Kubota with a 6' blade and a front end loader does a much more efficient job.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Wife and I have shoveled 3 times now, and I'm sure we'll be out another couple times before it is all over. Starting to slow down here a little though.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Just did my small driveway and I got exhausted. That snow is freakin heavy! I did all the way to the curb, but I'll have to go back out after the plows come thru so I can drive out. Not that I'm going anywhere until Tuesday.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have to go to work in the morning so I did the drive twice just got
    back In from the second one. It was heavy. We have lost 2 or 3 limbs
    Off the maples trees also. The wind will either clear the snow or bring the whole thing down.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I finished my second shoveling an hour ago. I'll head out again after dinner for one more go at it. The wind is really starting to pick up now too. I can hear it out there.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Already shoveled my drive. Figured it would be easier to remove most of the snow before it froze into 8" (at least thats what it was when I was shoveling, still snowing some) of crusty, icy mess. Finished my drive (100' x 12') then helped 2 neighbors with theirs. This 57 year old guy is now tired.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son and I (mainly 'son' ;)) have done our driveway twice, the second time just an hour ago. My Moms drive was hit earlier this afternoon (after we unstuck our car-no, I wasn't driving). Will hit Moms driveway tomorrow morning despite the cold.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I usually wait until it is over then I take out the snow blower. Today I cleared out the drifts around 1pm because they were getting deep. It didn't take long for the snow to drift right back after I finished. I have a snow fence up west of my driveway but the winds are out of the NE so it is worthless. I will blow it out tomorrow.

Top Bottom