• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    OK......you win. I am laughing way to hard to match this while posting from a Mobil device.

Mobil device? You can surf the web on the pump while filling your tank? Cool.

maxresdefault.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmm. I think indiucky and I not too far apart in age. This does not bode well for the pachyderm!

Come to think of it, I do bear an uncanny resemblance to Fred Flintstone.

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    This picture looks more like "work" not "chillin."

And why is there a bottle cap on a partial-beer?? :dunno:

I don't do stuff with my hands for a living (except use a keyboard). This is relaxing.

The OG got into the habit of keeping the cap on her drink to keep the bees out, the practice stuck. :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't do stuff with my hands for a living (except use a keyboard). This is relaxing.

The OG got into the habit of keeping the cap on her drink to keep the bees out, the practice stuck. :rolleyes:

Good idea. The last outdoor project I did I ended up with a bee in my mouth for that very reason. luckily he was already drowned and not able to sting. Little guy died happy. LOL

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Good idea. The last outdoor project I did I ended up with a bee in my mouth for that very reason. luckily he was already drowned and not able to sting. Little guy died happy. LOL

Years ago a truck driver friend of mine swallowed a bee that ended up in a pop can while he was driving down the road. Damned near killed him. It stung him 3 times in the throat. He ended up in the hospital a while. His throat swelled up. Scary stuff! I cover my drinks outside these days.

This is me and a my sons worn out pup name Max

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I read “news article” from cnn saying parents were complaining that TtTE is a fascist program. As well as Paw Patrol.

A saw a "Sesame Street" DVD from one of the early season that had a parental warning sticker on it with "some material may not be suitable for children."

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    A saw a "Sesame Street" DVD from one of the early season that had a parental warning sticker on it with "some material may not be suitable for children."

I was at a sewage treatment plant years ago, in the restroom, and I saw a sticker on the mirror that said "All employees must wash hands before returning to work."

Top Bottom