• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The loser will have a massive tirade on election night denying the loss. There will be crying, cussing, and the destruction of a hotel suite. (Oops, that was 2016)

I think the bureaucrats of the swamp will rise up. Currently I believe these entrenched government employees simply slow walk their work dragging their heels and creating little road blocks where they can. Kind of like the guy on the auto line throwing a handful of nuts in door panels to create an annoying rattle in a brand new union built car. I believe these lifetime employees figured they could coast out 2-4 years of Trump until he was impeached or lost the election.

Once these bureaucrats realize Trump is here to stay, and that is what the unwashed masses in flyover country voted for the bureaucrats will revolt. They will use there entrenched power to wreck our country. Damaging computer systems. Not doing their job knowing it is nearly impossible to fire them. Outright disobeying direct orders and doing what they think is right. Ignoring the will of the people because they are smarter than us stupid voters. This is the Silent Majority on the other side of the battlefield.

Edit - and then this thread pops up...
    NICS is Down
    The FBI apologizes for the inconvenience.​

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    SS, D 4 years.

There'll be twitter tirades, partisan mocking, policy fumbles, the Trump family will continue to accrue wealth, alot more middle fingers, trillions more in debt, regular protests and violence. Oh, and that's certainly not a complete list, more of an overview.

If there is to be a real revolution of sorts, it will depend on Trump's use of LGMs. If that **** stops, then the protests will suck, but it probably won't escalate.

IMHO.

Last Glacial Maximums? Little Green Men?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    If he wins, all the above. Hopefully he won't switch back to being a Democrat! I have said before, the most important thing he can\has done is the appointment of judges to the Supreme Court. There will be a few more this next term and I think that will be key.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    SS, D 4 years.

There'll be twitter tirades, partisan mocking, policy fumbles, the Trump family will continue to accrue wealth, alot more middle fingers, trillions more in debt, regular protests and violence. Oh, and that's certainly not a complete list, more of an overview.

If there is to be a real revolution of sorts, it will depend on Trump's use of LGMs. If that **** stops, then the protests will suck, but it probably won't escalate.

IMHO.

So, you're saying it'll be similar to entire Obama term except with imaginary scandals instead of real ones, much more Twitter, far less personal profit, and considerably less damage to the country?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I don't think Trump will win, but if he did, there would probably be a beneficial wash-out of retirements from the Foreign Policy Establishment. A lot of Deep Throats would get flushed down the drain.

Trump regularly gets the question of whether or not he will accept the election results. The question never gets posed to Biden. Which seems inappropriate, to me, since Biden is the one who has reportedly hired hundreds of lawyers to study the election situation in all the states. I don't think it's presumptuous to assume they will be pursuing the "voting rights" angle, since it's a daily trope from the Democrats.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Yes, on the matter of the national debt, I believe the country is in a position where we have no choice because so much is going on, am I wrong?

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Trump regularly gets the question of whether or not he will accept the election results. The question never gets posed to Biden. Which seems inappropriate, to me, since Biden is the one who has reportedly hired hundreds of lawyers to study the election situation in all the states. I don't think it's presumptuous to assume they will be pursuing the "voting rights" angle, since it's a daily trope from the Democrats.

My Social Justice DIL has this fear that Trump will lose the election but won't accept the results and refuse to vacate the office. I know she got this notion from the social media sources she follows but I still just shake my head in disbelief that the TDS people think that is within his character as a person. I don't see him as a Maduro.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

DeJaVu

Trump was asked the same question four years ago but no one asked Hillary that question. Not sure she ever really accepted the results.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    When Trump wins, unprecedented rioting. At that point they figure they have nothing to lose. An organized, swift and sure response to crush them with no mercy is the only way. Isn't that how a country is supposed to deal with the enemy?

30d.jpg

What the **** is wrong with you? Is that seriously how you treat fellow countrymen? Those who do not subscribe to your beliefs to not only be enemies of YOUR state, but to be systematically crushed by THE GOVERNMENT.

Seriously, I thought you were for less government to get out of your lives. Always afraid of having the BIG MAN knocking on your door to drag you out and send you off to the gulag. Not use it to carryout petty revenge on equally petty grievances.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What the **** is wrong with you? Is that seriously how you treat fellow countrymen? Those who do not subscribe to your beliefs to not only be enemies of YOUR state, but to be systematically crushed by THE GOVERNMENT.

Seriously, I thought you were for less government to get out of your lives. Always afraid of having the BIG MAN knocking on your door to drag you out and send you off to the gulag. Not use it to carryout petty revenge on equally petty grievances.
    I had to check your join date, thought you might be new. ;)
    Spec might be sarcastic, but the view that "it's OK when my side does it" is alive and well.

Not so sure that's an INGO acceptable image...

My Social Justice DIL has this fear that Trump will lose the election but won't accept the results and refuse to vacate the office. I know she got this notion from the social media sources she follows but I still just shake my head in disbelief that the TDS people think that is within his character as a person. I don't see him as a Maduro.
    She could have got it INGO circa 2016. There was a lot of post spouting the exact same nonsense about Obama.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    View attachment 89227

First of all, check yourself and use some reading comprehension skills. He said rioting. He didn't say crush protestors.

It wasn't the BIG MAN who set up an occupied zone in Seattle. That was the little man.

We are always justified in being suspicious of the Federal Government Bogey-man. But that doesn't mean people are wrong for being concerned about what their little-man neighbors will do. They are reacting to the reality that in recent experience, ape-**** mobs are posing more danger to the public than the Federal Jackboots. It may not always be the case, but you can't refuse to accept the situation.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    I had to check your join date, thought you might be new. ;)
    Spec might be sarcastic, but the view that "it's OK when my side does it" is alive and well.

I don't see any purple nor /sarc in his post. With the rhetoric going on in this forum, I have very little reason to take it as a joke.

Last edited:

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    In my opinion, I don't think anything will happen.

It will be the same as the previous election. All the celebrities promised they would move, yet nobody did. The Dems all but promised that they would impeach Trump, but they were unsuccessful. It's going to be a lot of talk, and no action just as it was in the previous election. The left will go back to whining and crying everyday, and the right will go back to following every word of Donald Trumps.

I have zero confidence that the left would be able to band together in order to create a revolution. It takes a lot of true vision to accomplish this. We will never see men with the confidence and vision of our founding fathers ever.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I don't see any purple nor /sarc in his post. With the rhetoric going on in this forum, I have very little reason to take it as a joke.

As far as I can tell, you haven't offered a solution to the current rioting going on. Would like to hear it if you have one. I don't consider flag burning, murdering criminal rioters to be my counrymen (Americans).
    I believe they want to destroy our way of life and eventually control us. Therefore, I am open to any action that will stop them from reaching their goals. There will be no meeting on common ground with these people.
    Paraphrasing Churchill, "they must be picked like a malignant sore and cast from the face of the earth".

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Win an election? Not this time. Ballot harvesting, mail in voting, dead people voting 2 or more times and who knows what other types of fraud will be used. The losing side will be at the doorstep of SCOTUS before midnight. They will have to make a decision as neither side will concede.

If you think the Left is nuts now, wait. IF Trump is re-elected it will be bare knuckle crazy.

Top Bottom