• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Great! This is why I won't purchase a WLW holster again. They won't let you return it if you don't like it. There are a lot of holster companies out there that will so I will stick with those in the future.

If you don't like the N8, check out Bravo Holsters. I have a few and if I'm buying Kydex, it will most likely be a Bravo. Good product, fits well, 30 day satisfaction guarantee no matter what you do to it, and good customer service. Plus the pricing is good.

But,in the end, as you know, holsters are very personal and it can be tough to figure out what works for you.

So true :thumbsup:, which is why I was going on the recommendation of someone who had one they really liked (Black Arch Holster Protos-M)) when I found out it was "tuckable.
    It wasn't until I learned my body wanted leather between me & the grip that I opened up to finding what Web recommended: https://n8tactical.com / The Professional IWB (Inside The Waistband) Holster.• Patented Tuckable Design.

I have an entire big gym bag plus another area of half a dozen "current" carry holsters nearby for daily use.
    I have one I really like that I don't talk about b/c of negative feedback I got, but is for a more medium size gun that I can use with different guns, but not so much for the smaller ones I use now (365).

I have many different types of pocket holsters, but have not found the "perfect" one: too much print, or can't be used with tighter jeans.
    My original DeSanti Superfly that I got at the Stephen Jenkins LEO store at 21st/Shadeland had yet to be improved on.
    Now retired, I carry much more than when working as a teacher when I go out.

Since I have a gun I know I'm going to keep for the long haul & wearing more I don't mind getting holster that fits me better.
    Since the one that came with it allows the magazine to be released really pushed me to give up it not digging in me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Below is a pic of a THEIS holster that came with a Kahr CT9 that I bought from a member & after having two prior Kahrs that were unmemorable, but this one I can't part with.
    It has the backing for the slide, as you can see.
    I wore it today & it didn't bother me at at, whereas the holster for my Sig 365 irritates me especially in the car (3 o'clock position).
    Most any hybrid holster should provide you what the holster you showed with the Kahr does (i.e. leather backer and kydex shell) as opposed to the just kydex holster you showed on the 365.
    Hybrid holsters are my go to. The size of the backer, number & quality of clips, comfort, cant adjustability, etc will be the variables that make the difference.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Most any hybrid holster should provide you what the holster you showed with the Kahr does (i.e. leather backer and kydex shell) as opposed to the just kydex holster you showed on the 365.
    Hybrid holsters are my go to. The size of the backer, number & quality of clips, comfort, cant adjustability, etc will be the variables that make the difference.

Web, have you looked at the new Tucker hybrids? They look interesting.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Received my N8 Tactical holster that Web recommended for me since I was looking for coverage of the slide & tuckable.
    I'll wear it this pm to test the comfort, but I can't fathom it not being sooo much better than what I'm used to.
    I'll try out the "tuckable" part on another day: not tucking in my Hawaiian shirt today!

j4nPViS.jpg

climber1218

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Converse
    For concealed carry, my go to holster is the Milt Sparks VersaMax 2...comfortable, stable, and easy on the finish...it's hard to beat leather! I have King-Tuks, Crossbreed, Summer Special, Kramer...none are as comfortable AND stable on my belt!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Received my N8 Tactical holster that Web recommended for me since I was looking for coverage of the slide & tuckable.
    I'll wear it this pm to test the comfort, but I can't fathom it not being sooo much better than what I'm used to.
    I'll try out the "tuckable" part on another day: not tucking in my Hawaiian shirt today!

j4nPViS.jpg

That looks interesting. I checked it out but no P 10 F holster.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I thought about getting the N8 Tactical holster for my CZ Rami & Beretta Tomcatt, but none of their models catered to such "obscure" guns. :laugh:

The Rami came with a great leather OWB holster, & I have a good leather IWB that works for the Beretta as well, so no great loss.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've spent the last hour researching them.

I mentioned these earlier. Hybrid holster (leather backer, kydex shell). Probably not going to be to your liking given your desire to have the backer cover the entire grip of the gun.

That said, I like them. (not quite as much as Galco King Tuk, but pretty well. Galco has been transitioning to some plastic clips though and haven't purchased one with plastic clips yet, so the jury is out on those for me currently).

Check out crossbreedseconds.com for some deals. I've purchased from that part of the organization several times. If you have a more popular gun, you will likely find a deal there compared to the standard crossbreed site. Inventory changes frequently due to the nature of the site. Check back often if you don't see what you are looking for.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My go to OWB is a Galco Combat master or Concealable. Shoulder holster also
    IWB is Crossbreed. Both well worth the price and Galco had recently been having decent discounts on their website.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    That gun begs for AIWB or pocket carry.

Keepers Concealment Errand is what I have or the Keepers Lite for AIWB.

CCW Breakaway Skin Tight holster for pocket carry.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I mentioned these earlier. Hybrid holster (leather backer, kydex shell). Probably not going to be to your liking given your desire to have the backer cover the entire grip of the gun.

That said, I like them. (not quite as much as Galco King Tuk, but pretty well. Galco has been transitioning to some plastic clips though and haven't purchased one with plastic clips yet, so the jury is out on those for me currently).

Check out crossbreedseconds.com for some deals. I've purchased from that part of the organization several times. If you have a more popular gun, you will likely find a deal there compared to the standard crossbreed site. Inventory changes frequently due to the nature of the site. Check back often if you don't see what you are looking for.

Thanks! :thumbsup:
    I checked the above site but didn't find anything of interest.

Top Bottom