• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Idk why he would shoot an AR 15 when the gun used in the shooting was a Sig Sauer MCX..:dunno:

Apparently all black rifles look the same to him.

C'mon guys. They are similar enough that it doesn't really matter. It's not going to score any points in the debate. It's not going to make anyone give up on banning ARs. It's effectively a distinction without a difference.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    C'mon guys. They are similar enough that it doesn't really matter. It's not going to score any points in the debate. It's not going to make anyone give up on banning ARs. It's effectively a distinction without a difference.
    Except if/when AR15's are banned, you could still buy the Sig.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I was an active Appleseed Shoot Boss before being kicked out and I can say that I would allow this person on the line because I have had this person on the line. This is an attention seeking child prone to hysterics. I had a dad bring this character to an event in Bedford. Towards the middle of the second day I removed him from the line quietly. In this case, the solution is to place a volunteer on the child at all times, even when behind the equipment line or at the target line because they are determined to be noticed and will do anything to be noticed. If this particular journalist were to appear on my line I have the proper solution. His name is Jeffey Williams. He is over 6 feet and was/is a member of the United States Marine Corps. He has a highly strung personality with no patience for sissies. He also has a lazy eye that makes him look absolutely f***ing crazy when he gets wound up. I think its a match made in youtube heaven.

You often allowed miscreants on your line, often against my advice.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ar's are one of the easiest guns to shoot. Yes loud but it's an F-ing rifl! People are idiots.

Yup. Had that discussion with a Fudd on Facebook. He owns pistols and rifles. But wants ARs banned.
    I told him an AR is just a rifle.
    And, that he should be careful. Anti-gunners consider a hunting rifle a "sniper" rifle.
    They want them all.
    They have even said it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    13450872_1202158776514065_7257385553429899729_n.jpg

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I am not, but you could almost feel sorry for that doofis.

Nope, not me either. He has to know he was writing an over sensationalist piece just to scare people of something that should not be feared in that way. I hope he gets all the ridicule the internet can dish out. Cannot think of a more deserving asshat.

Top Bottom