What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Spent a week in China 2-3 a few years ago. Everything I ate had bone fragments and/or gristle---except the beer and the fruit. Tsingtao was pretty good and we could make a meal out it :)

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Christmas Fruit Cake! Anyone who can eat that stuff is something else!
    2nd worse...live grasshoppers in Okinawa

Actually live grasshoppers taste much better than Christmas Fruit Cake! :rockwoot: They fight you all the way down...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Let's see... There was that goat-stomach stew in the Kenyan bush. Also in the Kenyan bush was some seared medallions of something off a lamb (testicles maybe?) that gave me food poisioning. And then there was the 90% plucked chicken--again in the bush--that they didn't bleed out before they cooked it so it was soaked in blood.

And bagna cauda... That stuff is about a gross as it gets!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Now, bagna cauda sounds like it should be pretty good. Maybe you just had a bad batch or something. I'll have to agree with femurphy on his ex wife, she wasn't appetizing at all. Tsingtao isn't bad, beerwise.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Sea urchin is pretty bad, but the worse thing I've tried is Vegamite (sp). It's made from brewers yeast extract and it is horrible.

To quote Men at Work... "He asked if I spoke-a his language, he just smiled and made me a vegamite sandwhich." Ive had that wretched stuff, but not nearly as bad as some of the "traditional" jellies and jams the Aussies make. Had a peanut butter and Honey/Gin Blossom mixture sandwhich (stuff was made and packaged in Queensland, AU), it was "meh"... til it hit my colon... it will put the fear of God in ya.

Other than that, had liver seared and served raw. I was sick as a dog. Grilled Deer heart wasnt too bad... til I hit the head a few hours later. Long story short, Internal organs probably arent a good idea to consume.

:twocents:

Last edited:

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I'll have to agree with the vegamite. I had an Australian roommate through college and when he went home for break or one of his parents came to the states to visit they would bring this stuff.

Its bad, the smell alone is enough to drive you away.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Crab Range goon or something like that. Then thanks for the reminder, fried "Spam" what is that really made of?

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    God I love deviled eggs, crab Rangoon, corned beef and cabbage, and I really love fruitcake. :yesway:

I'm not too crazy about borscht.

Maybe this would be a good time to offer up the statistic that the average person eats 8 spiders in his lifetime while asleep. :D

I know a guy who was given a dog turd in a hot dog bun as a joke and he knew it and took a bite anyway. (Yep, there was alcohol involved).

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I guess you have to be raised on this **** to like it.
    White-Castle-Hamburgers-AT-HOME.jpg

Top Bottom