What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't eat sushi. To me it is disgusting. I've eaten worms (to gross people out while fishing), not too bad if you don't chew them too much. I can't eat calamari anymore. I can't eat lobster anymore. I've eaten semi raw chicken, wasn't too bad but wasn't fun once everything started rumbling. I've eaten a styrofoam plate on a dare. That wasn't good. But the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten has to be Vegemite or Marmite. I would eat a mile of fecal matter littered with broken glass over a 14oz jar of Vegemite (when I was in Australia I knew people that could easily go through a jar that size in 2 weeks).

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    In my trips to China our family and friends always try to see if they can come up with something I won't eat or drink....so far they haven't found anything.

Snake, eel, durian, donkey, fertilized chicken eggs (chicken is already formed), duck tongues, snake wine, etc.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Oh please, you havn't had disguisting to you have eaten chitlins. There is nothing and I mean nothing can be done to hide that smell or taste. Even when fried in bacon fat its still the nastiest thing out there.

Not a fan of picked pigs feet either... Really most southern food is kinda gross.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Chicago where they don't even have a clue about how to make pizza, they can't even make a hotdog without hiding it under the kitchen sink.

Chicago hot dogs with everything on them don't have ketchup. In fact, most dog shops downtown Chicago don't even have ketchup as an option.

You're just making me hungry now.

Top Bottom