• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I suppose my G19. I've got the 15 and 33 rounders and plenty of ammo to go with 'em. It would be bad as hell to roll around with my SP101, though.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First choice my s&w mp 40. Second my 1911. I have a few more training hours with my m&p than my 1911 but I'd be comfortable either way. I swap those two in and out of my Edc depending on immediate requirements for the day.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Since a nice shot in the head makes a zombie go down, I'd have to go with a Browning Buckmark. It only has a 10 round mag, but you can easily carry 1000 rounds on you and are fairly accurate.

If I had to pick a handgun that has more, power, than a .22Lr, then I'd have to go with a 1911, killing zombies for 100 years and going strong.

Although, I'd really like to see what a .41 magnum does to a zombie :rockwoot:

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Or maybe my suppressed Ruger MKIII.

That would be fun...

I would burn through thousands of rounds of ammo...! :rockwoot:

400px-RugerMkIIISilenced.jpg

Personally, I have to agree with the G19 with 33-rounders.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Colt Single Action Army .45, chambered for silver bullets. Good for zombies and vampires.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Gen 4 G22, 6 Mags one in the weapon, one in a pocket, and 4 on the vest.

As for rounds I have seen a lot of expensive +P or other types of ammo...does it matter? If you can go cheap and have a higher number of rounds at value, a round to the head is a round to the head, weither it makes a super large hole, or a normal hole.

Of course you did state this is a back up to the AR or AK, but I'd have the basic combat load for the AR, maybe a bit more. I've got 15 magpul mags, could have them all loaded up with Hornady Vmax.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Id have to go with my 1911, since thats the only hand gun I have, and im pretty acurate with it. But would think something in a 9mm would fit the bill quite nicely

Farslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Zombies require headshots and close range isn't ideal (though may be necessary at times). So my first choice wouldn't be the typical handgun (9mm, .40, .45 semi-auto etc). I would choose something like a Kel-tec PLR16 or Rock River LAR PDS pistol, 5.56 nato. Topped with a red dot or other optic. Fairly compact, high capacity, accurate, powerful, and can reach out and touch someone at a distance.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Glock 20 or my M&P357. Flat shooting for easy head shots at standoff distance, and enough power to explode some zombie skulls!

Top Bottom