what takes longer at the mall than a woman?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    But she'll spend the next 1 hour and 55 minutes telling YOU about that 5 minute conversation.:rolleyes:
    Exactly! But I'm really posting on INGO. I learned a loooooonnnnng time ago, she doesn't want to discuss "it" or my advice as to how to fix "it". She wants a nod of the head, or a grunt or "that sucks", or some such every now and then, at the appropriate time and things are good.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Exactly! But I'm really posting on INGO. I learned a loooooonnnnng time ago, she doesn't want to discuss "it" or my advice as to how to fix "it". She wants a nod of the head, or a grunt or "that sucks", or some such every now and then, at the appropriate time and things are good.

You are onto something here...

We men folk should have a pre-recorded "laugh track" that we can just play when the womens start talkin. But instead of laughs, it contains grunts and uh-huhs. Throw in a rare, "how did that make you feel?", and we'd be all set.
    :laugh:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Meh, I actually like going to the mall with my fiance. We split up the time between stores she likes and stores I like and stores we both like. We both also enjoy people watching and mocking and making fun of the wild outfits and attitudes we see. I usually find something I like and she is usually looking for something specific so we both normally leave with more junk and less money but we always have fun. It's just what you make of it I guess.
    This is how we handle malls. My GF isn't a big shopper so it's not too bad.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You are onto something here...

We men folk should have a pre-recorded "laugh track" that we can just play when the womens start talkin. But instead of laughs, it contains grunts and uh-huhs. Throw in a rare, "how did that make you feel?", and we'd be all set.
    :laugh:
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...that could be tricky though. Every now and then, they test you to see if you're listening. You can usually tell it's time to look up and make eye contact when the tone/inflection changes. But every now and then you get so ingrossed into whatever when she does that and you throw out a "mmm-hmmm" when it should have been something else. Depending on a auto-conversation device like that could lead to more "frying pan" incidents. :laugh:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I don't really care for the Gap reference, but the rest is spot on:

MENWOMENSHOPPINGPICS.jpg

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I don't really care for the Gap reference, but the rest is spot on:

MENWOMENSHOPPINGPICS.jpg

Negative, ghost rider. Not until you redraw that red line to return to at least 2-3 of those stores more than once. There is no way that shopping trip is complete without at least one store being visited more than once.

Top Bottom