what takes longer at the mall than a woman?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    For centuries and around the world, married men have been warning single men with the same result.

We have been together for 7 years and have lived together full time for the last 2. I don't foresee anything changing in our relationship by adding a ring but I could be wrong. We will see I guess. I'm not saying it couldn't happen I'm just hoping it doesn't.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Side question- who here goes grocery shopping with their wives? I haaaaate grocery shopping (mainly because she gets groceries at Walmart) but I go to make sure the right alcohol is purchased and check ammo prices.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Count the number of androgynous XYs with skinny jeans and/or emo hair cuts.

From what I have seen recently it's more androgynous XXs in flannel and boots than metro XYs.

Which are more entertaining, hill jacks in Mitchell or androgyies of various kinds indigenous to our northern regions?

The second suspect, described as a white male, unkempt and unshaven, late 30's early 40's is still on the loose.
    This describes most of the hill jacks living in Mitchell.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    We have been together for 7 years and have lived together full time for the last 2. I don't foresee anything changing in our relationship by adding a ring but I could be wrong. We will see I guess. I'm not saying it couldn't happen I'm just hoping it doesn't.

Many of us have been equally confident, equally experienced, and in some cases also past the, "yeah, but it will change as soon as there's a child"... Good luck.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How does that saying go? Women marry men hoping they can change them and men marry women hoping they'll never change...both wind up disappointed.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    ... Good luck.

Thanks! I'm no naïve enough to think I won't need it.

How does that saying go? Women marry men hoping they can change them and men marry women hoping they'll never change...both wind up disappointed.

Funny thing is she is slowly becoming more like me than I am like her. She is beginning to take on some of my mannerisms and her sense of humor is now almost mirror mine though mine is still decidedly darker hers is no longer light. For better or worse I have changed her more than she has changed me so far.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Side question- who here goes grocery shopping with their wives? I haaaaate grocery shopping (mainly because she gets groceries at Walmart) but I go to make sure the right alcohol is purchased and check ammo prices.

Now here is where it gets interesting. I love grocery shopping mostly because I love to cook and now since we are all big on supporting Kroger I have yet another reason to go. She HATES it. I like to walk down every isle and look for specific ingredients for the recipe and then compare the different brands to find what I think will result in the best flavor. She wants to get in and get her stuff and get out.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I dont know what yall are complaining about. Here i sit single, i have to buy my own food, buy my own clothes, try to stay in decent shape and look good, watch what i eat/drink. I learned at a young age you have to pay to play. Thats exactly what marriage is you pay, but you get to get fat, drink and generally not worry about your appearance. And the best part of all is having the ability to fart wherever you want. Id kill for that.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    LOL! I take that to mean that either you had already thought of it, or you went and checked.

Oh, I'd already checked. Not my first rodeo. There's a charging station outside the one at Greenwood mall. No chairs now, though, just a bright yellow Camaro. Outside of Pink is all kiosks.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't foresee anything changing in our relationship by adding a ring but I could be wrong.

Says everyone. It changes. That doesn't mean its worse. Its just different.

I still remember my dad's advise about marriage. "After 3, it's probably you."

Top Bottom