• Will Obama go after the rifles?

• Total voters

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Like some other well informed fellas have mentioned, recently passed legislation has already opened the back door to restricting/banning/confiscating firearms in this country. the real question is, will he have the balls to actually act? if im a quarterback playing my final game before retirement and its fourth quarter and we are down, well i just might do some things that i wouldnt do otherwise. this all just speculation of course no one can really predict what will happen.

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    I want more poll answers, I think he will do nothing as long as one part of congress is held by republicans. I think Romney will try just as much if he would get in and then get a second term. I do not care for my choices this time around at all.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The goal of a politician (most): appear to do something when actually doing nothing (that way they get no blame and are re-elected).

Obama I think has other plans, can't social engineer like he wants, so make a total mess of things to get his desired result.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Yes, he can and will do whatever he wants.
    A sycophantic media will support him with all their voices in lockstep, vaporizing the truth and replacing it with drama that advances their agenda.
    The usual suspects on Capitol Hill will claim it as the will of the people and get face time in every media outlet. Some may disparage it but their voices will be ignored.
    None will recognize the abridgment of the peoples' right.
    None who trade in speech for a living will recognize their right is next on the chopping block. It all just seems so..... reasonable.
    The question is what will YOU do, what will WE do?
    Will you surrender your property to an over-reaching governments illegal order?
    Will you pass on to your children's children the job of regaining liberty in the USA?
    Will it be time to cave, or time to be brave, and assert our 1st and 2nd amendment rights in accordance to the Constitution and Natural law?
    If we are made outlaws, will we then behave as outlaws?
    Will the agents of our demise recognize that, with 100 million+ gun owners, wherever an illicit confiscation team assembles they will already be surrounded?
    Only time, and our efforts now, will tell.

Rant Off.

Top Bottom