What will you do with your $550 million lottery winnings?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    After all the legal stuff, I'd set my kid's retirement for them. They would have to still have careers and pay their own way but they wouldn't have to compromise living now to save for a life that might not be there for them anyway. However, I would not do even this is they weren't where they are; good work ethic, honest, motivated, smart.

Travel extensively

Buy the cars I have not owned due to having to drive company cars for the past 30 years.

Invest in organizations, companies and non-profits.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The same as any other multi-millionaire, I'd finally be able to afford $59 for an Asian hooker.

Honestly, I would trudge old battlefields, castles, and such, with a good local guide, all over the world.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Retire. Give 1/2M to each family member. Give some to the Church, I have a specific cause in mind. Sell current house and by one in Indiana and one in Arizona. The one in AZ would have some acreage. The one in Indiana would be in the same area I'm in now, Crown Point or Saint John, no significant acreage, just on a normal lot. But I would buy 300 to 500 acres of deer hunting land in Indiana and put a cabin and a pole barn on it for hunting trips, and perhaps with a dairy farm that I could rent out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What happens to mr. printcraft?

[video=youtube;xPlavncXPKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlavncXPKQ[/video]

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I could buy a country and have myself thrown out! How cool would that be to have an entire country tell you to leave and never come back!? It must have been one HELL of a party!:rockwoot:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Skipping over all the important but dull items of maintaining anonymity, responsibly managing assets and keeping the better half happy for the sake of this discussion, the first thing I would do is begin looking for large tracts of land to purchase in West Texas, the Hill Country, another western state, likely Wyoming and Indiana. I would stock all of the properties with Redneck and Citadel blinds and most of my time not spent shooting, hunting, fishing, or traveling, managing those properties. The Indiana property would be the location of my compound that would of course have a substantial vault and shooting ranges, both indoor and outdoors.

Those minor tasks accomplished I would book a 3 month safari covering multiple African Countries. I would follow that up with hunting trips to Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Hungary, and Alaska along with fishing trips to Alaska, Costa Rica, and Brazil at the rate of one or two per year.

ruger333

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    large piece of property with woods and lake of course. Then I would buy a cheap new phone ,only give the number to a select few and this phone would go in the lake!!

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    use the bucket of cash to earn more.

take the lump sum of 250M. Divide into many banks. at roughly 2% interest rate thats 5m a year in apy. Live off some and invest the rest into business and investment.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'd get me one of them fancy new double wide mobile homes with the redwood deck...all new furniture, and padded toilet seats. I'd pay my lot rent up at least two years, get a new fishing license, and maybe a different truck...something less than 5 years old and under 100K miles. Maybe get a couple or three congress critters, and a six pack of brandy new Baofeng radios. New color Tv set with a DVD player and then I'd buy ever episode of "Swamp People" so I can watch my cousin Troy whenever I want.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Top Bottom