• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I know them personally and not a snowflake among them.

I don't know...You've never seen BBI not get a milk shake when someone else did....:)

giphy.gif

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm gonna' drop off some semi-informed bits of info gleaned this morning. Three officers fired shots. Total of seven shots fired. All bullets accounted for. None hit the house. Home owner refusing to talk to the police but willing to talk to the media! Hmmmmmmm.

Holes in the siding? I don't know and neither do you but see above.

I know we are only packin puny poodle-shootin 9mm these days, but rounds into a house probably wouldn’t have stopped after hitting the siding.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm gonna' drop off some semi-informed bits of info gleaned this morning. Three officers fired shots. Total of seven shots fired. All bullets accounted for. None hit the house. Home owner refusing to talk to the police but willing to talk to the media! Hmmmmmmm.

Holes in the siding? I don't know and neither do you but see above.

Bwahahahahahahaha! The “police bullet hole” in their siding as pictured in theWTHR article is clearly visible in a Google Street View image that was captured long before yesterday. LMAO. Just tryna get paid!!!

5588C187-B8C4-4BFC-9B1C-EE09061E2AEC.jpg
    2580F642-0892-4BCD-8B9D-EE873CB1087A.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I know we are only packin puny poodle-shootin 9mm these days, but rounds into a house probably wouldn’t have stopped after hitting the siding.
    But...maybe after penetrating the perp? the city council should spring for some specialty ammo from Hollywood that never misses; never over penetrates; doesn't require reloading; and if it does hit a good guy, merely requires reciting the incantation "dang pilgrim, that hurt--a little" before wiping off the red stuff.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I actually have seen it occur one time. It was one of those odd freaky things bullets sometimes do. It was a murder in a back yard and one bullet hit the siding at just the right angle that it penetrated aluminum siding, hit the plywood behind it, and then just spun in place. I didn't think it was a bullet when I first saw it, it just looked so...not right. I wasn't convinced it was a bullet until crime lab pulled it out.

That was FMJ round nose.

I don't know...You've never seen BBI not get a milk shake when someone else did....:)

giphy.gif

3031985-slide-s-paper-film-03.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I actually have seen it occur one time. It was one of those odd freaky things bullets sometimes do. It was a murder in a back yard and one bullet hit the siding at just the right angle that it penetrated aluminum siding, hit the plywood behind it, and then just spun in place. I didn't think it was a bullet when I first saw it, it just looked so...not right. I wasn't convinced it was a bullet until crime lab pulled it out.

That was FMJ round nose.

3031985-slide-s-paper-film-03.jpg

LOL.....

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I just was reading where a 6 year old was killed in a similar situation in Texas, tough spot to be in........Texas Cops Shoot and Kill 6-Year-Old While Shooting and Killing Woman They Were Chasing - Hit & Run : Reason.com

This happened in my county, Guadalupe, although the deputies involved in the shooting were from the county next door, Bexar (San Antonio). This is really not looking good. A lot of questions still to be answered, but I would not want to be any of the four deputies on that scene.

Oddly and ghastly enough, we had two other slayings that same day, in the opposite corner of the county: Man facing capital murder in slaying of two people - Seguin Gazette: News

Four killings in one day must be a record for this county in modern times.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Bwahahahahahahaha! The “police bullet hole” in their siding as pictured in theWTHR article is clearly visible in a Google Street View image that was captured long before yesterday. LMAO. Just tryna get paid!!!

View attachment 62164
    View attachment 62165
    Well then I'm sure Mr. Ark will be along shortly with his heartfelt apologies to all of the IMPD officers he insulted with his asinine posts? I mean, it’s only the manly thing to do! Rather it’s what a non-Snowflake would do.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When police gun fire erupts, my first thought isn't "I can get some new siding!!" Evidently my doughnut county level of cynicism isn't appropriate in this case.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

No! Logic AND facts!!:runaway:

View attachment 62164
    View attachment 62165

Ooh, I hate it when fraud gets the rug pulled out . . . wait! No, I don't! I like it!

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm going to watch WTHR noon news to see if they have a followup story about the pre-existing hole in the siding. Maybe they'll explain the discrepancy between the police report of 7 shots fired and the homeowner's claim of hearing 30 shots. I'll bet they hate it when they realize they got scammed by a publicity seeker.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'll bet they hate it when they realize they got scammed by a publicity seeker.

No, they won't. They weren't "scammed", they were willing participants. The goal is not to publish the truth, if it were there would be some level of due diligence before publishing. The goal is to make money. Truth is often boring, doesn't get views, doesn't start conversations. This, however, does.

I had an in custody death and the media published an account by a guy who said he watched officers beat the man to death with batons. When a homicide detective talked to him, he admitted he was too far away to see, his view was obstructed by both buildings and traffic, and said "well...they could have". Nobody used a baton, and the guy didn't die from trauma, but from a combination of excited delirium, positional asphyxiation, and the cocktail of intoxicants he'd consumed prior to coming to police attention.

They also published an incident where we "threw someone down the stairs" despite video showing us carrying him down. We "choked him" (apparently as we threw him down the stairs) despite the video clearly showing my hand on his chest to keep him still. I'm not sure how you throw someone and simultaneously choke them, but logic and basic sense isn't as much fun as cooking up another "brutality" story.

They'll eat the next one up with a spoon as well because they are part of the scam, not the victim.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, they won't. They weren't "scammed", they were willing participants. The goal is not to publish the truth, if it were there would be some level of due diligence before publishing. The goal is to make money. Truth is often boring, doesn't get views, doesn't start conversations. This, however, does.

I had an in custody death and the media published an account by a guy who said he watched officers beat the man to death with batons. When a homicide detective talked to him, he admitted he was too far away to see, his view was obstructed by both buildings and traffic, and said "well...they could have". Nobody used a baton, and the guy didn't die from trauma, but from a combination of excited delirium, positional asphyxiation, and the cocktail of intoxicants he'd consumed prior to coming to police attention.

They also published an incident where we "threw someone down the stairs" despite video showing us carrying him down. We "choked him" (apparently as we threw him down the stairs) despite the video clearly showing my hand on his chest to keep him still. I'm not sure how you throw someone and simultaneously choke them, but logic and basic sense isn't as much fun as cooking up another "brutality" story.

They'll eat the next one up with a spoon as well because they are part of the scam, not the victim.

Give us dirty laundry.

Top Bottom