What's On Your Current "I Want It!" List?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    HMOG man.....stop it. Stop it now.
    I am sure I could build my next custom 1911 for the asking price of that handsome piece.

They are sweet, but Mick only makes things in short runs so when he does another run of them you have to pounce on them. A certain "enabler" on here can probably snag one if they are ever made again. :rockwoot:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes. The ZT and the Godfather. Both cost close to the same and I am actually north or $450 but hey, I am hooked (or cut) now.
    So now that the $200 hurdle has been leaped, next up is your $400 knife. Then comes the $600 knife, then, with lotsa Lube, and very slow progression, $1K, after that it’s easy...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’ve a few of knives I’ve spent over $1K on, and I’m hoping my MSC’s are shaping into good investments since I now NEED a New PVS-14 phosphor coated. Unless someone wants to give an insane amount of money for a one of two prototype battle axe?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve a few of knives I’ve spent over $1K on, and I’m hoping my MSC’s are shaping into good investments since I now NEED a New PVS-14 phosphor coated. Unless someone wants to give an insane amount of money for a one of two prototype battle axe?

I think I will hang out in the $250 ea. range for a while. Still a couple of 1911 configurations I would like to complete.

Top Bottom