• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Favorite gun? That’s a tough one but I’d say that over the last year or so that a Troy XM177E2 clone is the one that I just can’t seem to get enough trigger time on. I did a binary trigger mod on it and it’s a hoot to shoot. I could easily spend an entire day with just that one gun and come away thinking that I needed to shoot it some more.
    702015afd282bcb83f619caf381b8345.jpg

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Mod 10-5, 4in, Square Butt, Tapered bbl. Just shoots, reload, shoots, repeat. My first owned handgun,as LEO carried, and used for years. Also a Bill Jordan Border Patrol holster in black basketweave leather. Got me home safely.
    I carry a Glock 19 now, but wouldn't hesitate to carry the M10.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    German Kar 98K. Pre-WWII, all matching numbers, completely untouched. Somehow, Bubba missed this one.

BiG1wTJ.jpg

tM327w5.jpg

5lB8iJC.jpg

oZy1p9W.jpg

GfczcfK.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Silly post aside up thread, I'll play.

My favorite is not even one I shoot a lot. My Model 617-1. It's super accurate and a lot of fun to plink with.

I have over the years bought, sold and traded to fine tune my firearms. That with being a minimalist and actually only owning a few in total really makes all my firearms my favorite since I only have one for each particular use (like carry and training, clays, range time and hunting).

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I like these threads, as they make me evaluate what is in the safe. It’s really tough to call one a favorite, though. If I still have the them, they are probably a favorite in their own category.

epeery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Columbus
    I'd have to say either my new (to me) CZ Rami, or the .22 in the middle of the second picture.
    It was my first "real" gun and one of my childhood memories is refinishing the stock with my dad.
    xog9RM7.jpg

PFmXmBG.jpg

Last edited:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I'd have to say either my new (to me) CZ Rami, or the .22 in the middle of the second picture.
    It was my first "real" gun and one of my childhood memories is refinishing the stock with my dad.

That's a very nice looking Savage 6A/Stevens 87A (Gill gun).
    The stock looks beautiful. Nice job.
    I too have one but it is no where as nice looking as yours.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My favorite would be the 1st totally non-factory AR-15. A well-known INGO member helped me assemble it, and the time we spent together along that path is as treasured as the rifle.
    Although the Air Force trusted me to maintain and modify their nuclear weapons long ago, time has taken it's toll, and I wouldn't have even attempted this build on my own.

I won't bore you with specifics, other than noting that the LaRue MBT 2-stage trigger, and Ballistic Advantage (Hanson profile) .223 Wylde barrel have combined to make this rifle shine. Over the years, I've given very few of my weapons names, but this one is named the Blue Mink !

i-CDNbLb3-XL.jpg

i-GkzS7gT-XL.jpg

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    At the moment it would be my new Ruger Security 9, such a great shooter. But, the Ruger Single Six still rides along with every trip to the range.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I have a cheap Bushmaster with a cheap red dot I can drive a nail in with. This is my rifle. There are many more like it, but this one is mine. I have nicer stuff, but it doesn't matter.

kQ7DMLD.jpg

Top Bottom