• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A total impluse buy, but yesterday morning I was checking out Armslist and there was a Rami advertised for 300. I jumped on it.
    It's a older, 2003 version, very low serial #, old style slide and only one mag. Doesn't appear to have been shot much, very little carry wear, overall I'd say VG condition. Going to shoot it tomorrow, can''t wait.
    Congrats on getting that. I kept looking at it and wondering why it was so cheap. I can now officially kick myself for not buying it :-)

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    Congrats on getting that. I kept looking at it and wondering why it was so cheap. I can now officially kick myself for not buying it :-)

Thanks, I thought about it for a while too, but decided to take a chance. Turns out, a real good guy; just thinning his collection, I think he was concerned about the missing mag, no original case and the fact that the gun was real dirty and didn't look that great, but it cleaned up real good, only a couple very minor dings, probably from carry. Bore looks new.
    Overall, I'd say at least 90%. Now all I need is another mag. BTW, around 100 flawless rounds today.:cool:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks, I thought about it for a while too, but decided to take a chance. Turns out, a real good guy; just thinning his collection, I think he was concerned about the missing mag, no original case and the fact that the gun was real dirty and didn't look that great, but it cleaned up real good, only a couple very minor dings, probably from carry. Bore looks new.
    Overall, I'd say at least 90%. Now all I need is another mag. BTW, around 100 flawless rounds today.:cool:

CGW...........that is all.....:cool:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I'm going through a "burning a hole in my pocket" phase and have purchased way too many firearms this year...but I keep looking at the VP9 with the 4 free magazine deal going on right now. Any good reason not to get it? I held one, dry fired it and found both to be agreeable. I'm not looking to replace EDC, just to add to the family. I was also taking a look at the FN 509 and the FNS-9c, but both seemed to have a bit of grittiness in their triggers which I've seen echoed online (with a general consensus that the VP9 trigger was better out of the box, as well). I guess the better question is, in the same price range, any recommendations for a 9mm pistol that is good out of the box that may be better than the VP9? I think I'm coming to the end of my splurge and want to finish with something nice. :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I Really like my Walther PPQs. They will run head to head with the VP9. Very accurate out of the box.

For some reason I am eyeballing $400 ARs. Seems like I should buy one.

219Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    NWI
    I have a Glock 26 gen 4 that I rarely carry now that I have a Glock 43. Thinking of selling the 26 to get a 19 or a 21 for home defense.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have a Glock 26 gen 4 that I rarely carry now that I have a Glock 43. Thinking of selling the 26 to get a 19 or a 21 for home defense.

Used gun prices are depressed right now. You might consider just buying a couple G19 magazines and a grip sleeve from Xgrip. Turn that G26 into a G19.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Well I would like to get a CZ Tac Sport Orange to go with the Shadow Target 2 and the Czechmate but I am broke after all the work I had done to my Operator and setting up a good USPSA kit.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Ruger Blackhawk chambered in .45 Long Colt with 5-1/2" (artillery length) barrel and blued finish.

John

Top Bottom