• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Right now I'm registered for the Defensive Concepts 2 with BBI & Coach. I intend to do a rifle class with Fortress Defense in the spring. Depending on my physical condition, I might do one of the Givens classes in October. I'll probably do one of Coach's carry leagues soon too.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel. I *might* take Pannone's handgun class between now and then, but with manpower issues I'm not sure I'll be able to and have been hesitant to lay money on the line yet.

ECQC in Carmel, IN? Hmm.... I know some people who should do that.

Edit: Nevermind. Based on information posted up thread, those people are not qualified to attend.

But, for classes I'd like to take, I've been looking at dates for Cecil Burch's IAJJ.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Boo on the LE/MIL only qualification.....

I am planning on taking the TNVC Night vision class at alliance ohio (given they fix my stuff by then). But I am looking at both the low light and vehicle classes at mindset..... Then if a good advance carbine class comes close by I might do that.
    I'm looking at low light, FOF2, and vehicle as well. Trying to talk a bro into taking Intro to FoF so he can "catch up" and take FoF2 with me.

ETA: YOU STILL DONT HAVE YOUR -14 BACK?

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I'm planning a FOF class with Shay. I'm waiting to see the schedule

The 2017 Mindset Lab schedule is posted. AND we're running a sale for the month of February. You've got two weeks left to sign up and save some money!

As far as my own training I'm doing this year, I've registered for a driving class in March. A few of my training partners are planning to attend as well.
    Driving and medical are two topics even people who train gun stuff a lot tend not to train enough.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The 2017 Mindset Lab schedule is posted. AND we're running a sale for the month of February. You've got two weeks left to sign up and save some money!

As far as my own training I'm doing this year, I've registered for a driving class in March. A few of my training partners are planning to attend as well.
    Driving and medical are two topics even people who train gun stuff a lot tend not to train enough.

I am weak in the medical department. Emergency medical refresher is high on my list.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I had planned on taking the Emergency Group Communications Class March 12th 9am from Sailor here on INGO. I've taken it twice before and found it very helpful. He's got a good grip on the practicality of emergency comms with good understanding of a wide variety of comms techniques from Ham, to smart phone apps, to stuff I can't explain. It's one of the least glamorous of all things preparedness, but probably one of the most essential if things ever go belly up. Totally pissed I have to go to this damn wedding for the in-laws or I'd be at his class.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I'm looking at low light, FOF2, and vehicle as well. Trying to talk a bro into taking Intro to FoF so he can "catch up" and take FoF2 with me.

ETA: YOU STILL DONT HAVE YOUR -14 BACK?

I have signed for the FOF2 and Vehicles.... Hope to see you there if it works out with your schedule.

Nope still dont have my -14 back........ though at this point they are trying to get me a whole new tube

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    For those who haven't solidified a training schedule, I came across ACT's range day still having a private slot open. For every person making posts and being engaged there are a couple behind the scenes just reading. I know that's how I started (only signed up in the end for the classified) and several more in their intro post say something similar. This would be an excellent opportunity to get that training started. It's a never ending and always developing part of firearms ownership.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Did you get in from the wait list?

Remember rhino the one who was champing at the bit to go to the Rangemaster tactical conference each year? Hah!
    I do remeber. It was yet again another of the things you were right about.

I was signed up early before it filled. The extra cool part is I have a driver as well. Someone with an official car that I am not allowed to drive. I can sit and run my mouth full time. What a deal!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I do remeber. It was yet again another of the things you were right about.

I was signed up early before it filled. The extra cool part is I have a driver as well. Someone with an official car that I am not allowed to drive. I can sit and run my mouth full time. What a deal!

Well played, sir!

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Haha, reading this thread really makes me feel like a gun newb. But I did sign up for the nra basic pistol online course tonight. Gotta start somewhere and I figure the best place to start is at the beginning, cause thats where I am.

Top Bottom