What's your Pick up truck brand of choice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What brand of pick up do you prefer?

• Total voters

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I used to be a Ford guy, but poor design and even worse customer service to resolve multiple issues drove me away. I could never get behind Chevy because frankly, only little boys and Pee Wee Herman should wear bow ties! And as for a Dodge, I'd rather have a transmission that works.

Now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I've moved away from supporting union labor and have spent the past seven years in Toyota products (my truck being built here in Indiana) and I couldn't be happier! I'd love to have a new Platinum edition of the Sequoia, but my bank account just laughs at that kinda price tag.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    I guess I could add a few pics...

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_5674.jpg

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I'm a Chevy guy. Ive had 10 Chevy/gmc trucks. Currently have 2 duramaxes. 1 play and one work. Thinking of updating the wok truck after the divorce is over. Been looking pretty hard at a new F350 but have never owned a ford. I've also owned 1 dodge. It lasted me 100k. Put that truck thru hell. The dealer was very good to me tho. My Chevy dealer is awesome and can't knock them for anything. If I take a vehicle up for service it anything, they give me wheels to drive even if I didn't buy it there.

Top Bottom