• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I don’t really like pizza but everyone else in my family loves it. They get the normal stuff on their pizza, but I always get something different. Bbq chicken, taco, chicken bacon ranch, Buffalo chicken, etc. But I don’t really call those pizza because I don’t like pizza.

But even with all my weird toppings, even I know that pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Besides "Operation Brown Shark", the Shootenanny was probably the best thing about INS. Damn, that was a nice range, and the day we blew up the Dodge Dakota with Tannerite was possibly the hardest I've ever laughed in my life!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Pizza joints often sell other products that aren’t pizza. And they sell pizza.

87395633-0F08-4669-A64A-2BC9254E82A7_4_5005_c.jpeg
    Well ok fine I'm just saying that I was surprised you didn't know it was an option, that's all.
    I'm not a fan of pineapple, or really any vegetables for that matter, I just like stoking the pineapple flames, I see them as low hanging fruit around here. Or vegetables.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ... Arguments about 3 rules vs 4 rules of gun safety ...

I'm advocating for 5 rules these days. :D

But back to the thread topic, the thread question is a good one. I never had much interest or insight into the "inside baseball" aspects of INGO, and it's obvious many of you were much closer to this than I was, but the change is/was palpable and I've wondered about it myself.

Frankly, I think I learned more from the forum "back in the day," but I'm unsure whether that's because of a change in content, or a change in myself (probably a bit of both). Like some others, I find myself commenting less and usually only on something I think is important. Seems like there's more fluff than substance these days. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Also find myself spending a fair bit of time on another forum these days where there's less activity, but the signal to noise ratio is higher for some of the things in which I'm interested (although it too has declined).

Still enjoy INGO. It's still the place for Indiana-specific stuff. :ingo:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Seems like there's more fluff than substance these days. Not a criticism, just an observation.
    Maybe a function of people feeling more free to chit chat than in the past, contributing to more volume overall.

Could still be maybe the same or even a little more technical gun content, just in with more other overall content.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Maybe a function of people feeling more free to chit chat than in the past, contributing to more volume overall.

Could still be maybe the same or even a little more technical gun content, just in with more other overall content.
    That, and the addiction and availability that phones and mobile devices have added to our lives, for better or worse, along with more people than ever sitting at a desk with the option to have the INGO window open.
    I really should be at work.
    Waiting for just one more like.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's round, has sauce, has meat - it's pizza.

And it's pretty good. Not Slaughterhouse Five or Cheese Louise good, but still good. :cool:
    While not quite as good as Jockamo, I think it's close. We've been going with this place the past few times we wanted pizza.

I got their special of the month today. But I added pepperoni.

1691706820342.png

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We’ve been buying the kroger brand pizza dough and making our own pizza at home lately. Occasionally we’ll do homemade dough, but the kroger stuff is pretty good, and you can throw everything together and be eating in less time than you could do delivery or pick up.

Top Bottom