• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I mean either you’re a pizza purist where nothing can be altered, or you must welcome all variations.

Either you can alter the ingredients or you can’t.

If BBQ sauce is allowed instead of tomato sauce, pineapple must be allowed on top. I’ve even had a Hawaiian that used bbq sauce :p

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean either you’re a pizza purist where nothing can be altered, or you must welcome all variations.

Either you can alter the ingredients or you can’t.

If BBQ sauce is allowed instead of tomato sauce, pineapple must be allowed on top. I’ve even had a Hawaiian that used bbq sauce :p
    That sounds a lot like binary thinking. Everything that's pizza is pizza. But thank you for not putting "pizza" at the end of Hawaiian. Because that's an anti-pizza.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That sounds a lot like binary thinking. Everything that's pizza is pizza. But thank you for not putting "pizza" at the end of Hawaiian. Because that's an anti-pizza.
    I’ll allow you to put what ever you want on your pizza, doesn’t mean I’d try it.

In my mind, Pizza is the presentation or the packaging, kind of like sushi or tacos.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What's your take on bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce?
    I guess I’m a purist. If I want pizza, I get a pizza, if I want bbq, I get bbq. Everything has its place and reason for being. And those “pizzas” with alfredo sauce? That’s just hipster bull****!

These things aren’t meant to be interwoven!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I guess I’m a purist. If I want pizza, I get a pizza, if I want bbq, I get bbq. Everything has its place and reason for being. And those “pizzas” with alfredo sauce? That’s just hipster bull****!

Nah people like me that tomato sauce destroys me for a day appreciates alternative sauces.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Alfredo sauce? On pizza? WTF?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't know. I've never seen Alfredo sauce available on pizza before.
    I think Floyd county brewery has a pizza with alfredo. I know Flat12 brewing did when they were still around.

It’s what happens when the guy designing the menu has a handlebar mustache is heavily into Harry Potter and bands nobody has ever heard of.

Top Bottom