• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    walmart in valpo.....got some thumbs up...and one dirty look...actually dirty look came from the wife...she caught me looking at more then the thumb on one cashier...other then that..went real well...

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    walmart in valpo.....got some thumbs up...and one dirty look...actually dirty look came from the wife...she caught me looking at more then the thumb on one cashier...other then that..went real well...

If you got thumbs up for CCing you may not be doing it right.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I CC everywhere except work. I OC to and from the gf's apartment complex because she lives in a rough area and I want all of her neighbors to know that no one ****s with her.

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    To the range to check out the NRA
    match. It's kinda chilly so I had a coat on... ;) :)

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    I love my Crossbreed Supertuck too. I CCW'ed to Indy Airport but left it in the van (cluck, cluck, cluck). LOL. Went to church. No one but my wife. The pastor was talking about survival and mentioned people with their guns surviving. And my wife starts pointing to me and taking my hand to raise it. I sat on it so she couldn't do it. She has outed me afew times. Anyway...

Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't it illegal in Indiana to take a gun to church?

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    No not at all. As long as the church doesn't have a school in it.

Good to know. Thank you. My church allows the school next door to conduct a few classes in the church building because the school is overcrowded. I wonder if that changes the church's status to a school. Any thoughts?

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That I'm not sure about. Its not school property but that still might count as a school function. Ill look it up and if I find anything ill let you know.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm not finding anything. So I'd think that as long as you not in the same room as the students for an extended amount of time you're good to carry. Hope I was of some help.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    From the time I stepped out of bed and to the time I step back into it, I've either had or will have a gun with me either CC or OC. I OC'd to my sisters house in the morning, then on a quick photo shoot with a stop at Starbucks afterwords. I CC'd to dinner, then back to OC later.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Playing it safe as I'm in Michigan for the weekend. I've CC everywhere, from a movie theater to Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, and a few shopping malls. BTW I've never seen such an amazing wine/beer/anything with a drop if alcohol selection in it. They even sell it cold right in the Meijer! I didn't think I'd see a $200 bottle of wine in a store like that. :n00b:

Top Bottom