• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My Crossbreed holster and belt was delivered on Saturday, so CC'ed all weekend. That is one well made piece! Conceals pretty well, and isn't too uncomfortable. My wife actually asked if I was carrying before we left the house, so I guess it works! Its nice having a real concealment holster for some situations. The Fobus is fine for the rest of the time.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    CCed to let the ex's dogs out to potty, into a Speedway gas station for drinks and into my apartment complex's office to request maintance...no one noticed a darn thing.....

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    My fiance was trying to get me to go out for Margaritas tonight. She even said that she would "open carry". But then she said that "my gun was too big!" So she is conceal carrying instead.. it was good for a big laugh!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    CCed at the IMPD southwest community day, walked all over the police station, talked to lots of cops, pocket carry is great.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    today i CC'd to walmart, three banks, and to a restaurant for lunch with my girlfriend. she didn't mind me carrying to the restaurant or walmart(since i normally do anyway) but she didn't like that i carried to the banks since we were talking to them about getting a mortgage for our first house.

Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    around the house, its OC with a blackhawk Serpa, Outside home, CC with MTAC and a Glock 19. I would always rather have and and never use it instead of not having it and need it that one time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, does it count as CC'ing when you have a BUG in your pocket in addition to your OC gun on your hip? For that matter, does it count as OC'ing when you have your gun OWB on your hip, but are wearing a jacket? I CC anytime I'm awake (except in the shower), but also OC a bunch. I'm confused...

Top Bottom