• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    :welcome:

There is a thread for where you OC'd and people post all the time about seeing people at the store printing but there is no place to vent about where you saw someone OC'ing in a "bad way". Some will read this thread and think I'm calling OC bad but that is not my point. I'm starting this thread in the hopes of reading funny stories and hopefully seeing pics of people pumping gas with a handgun tucked in their pants (no holster) and no shirt on. We have all seen people who go out of their way to let everyone in the world know they are armed and do not represent a "positive image" to the general public. Sometimes exercising a Right... might just be WRONG....

I'm looking for HUMOR here not an OC debate. I'll start.......

I stopped by Home Depot to pick up a few things for a project i was was working on about a week ago. As I made my way down one of the isles I couldn't help but notice that a gentleman admiring something in the flooring department was OC'ing. He had what I can only guess was a sub-compact in stainless. I can only guess because in my quick glance I also noticed that the previously mentioned weapon was not in a holster and was resting in a "natural anatomical depression" just south of the "small of the back":noway:...........

Where did you see "BAD" OC today?:popcorn:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I can only guess because in my quick glance I also noticed that the previously mentioned weapon was not in a holster and was resting in a "natural anatomical depression" just south of the "small of the back"

Ummm... You looked closely enough to see that he didn't have an IWB holster at 6 o'clock? :scratch:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I was at Bradis a couple days ago and saw someone with the handle of a full size revolver sticking all the way out of the back pocket of his jeans :):

Back pocket is actually a safe, fast, and handy way to carry a revolver, though I've usually limited such carry to smaller revolvers. Comfy, too, until you have to sit down.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Back pocket is actually a safe, fast, and handy way to carry a revolver, though I've usually limited such carry to smaller revolvers. Comfy, too, until you have to sit down.

I won't argue that, but this was a full size revolver and enough of it was sticking out that if he bent over it looked like it would fall out easily, especially since his jeans were so loose it didn't have any friction hold. I could see the grips which came up to his belt line and the back part of the cylinder. I'm not familiar enough with revolver terminology, but the handle was the swept back kind that makes a large curve, not the closer in kind like on a snubbie.

I've carried guns in my back pocket before and had no issue with it, but this one looked very precarious.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Menards in Anderson about 3 months ago.
    1911 comander size floping around his back pocket. I don't like assuming things but this looked like an easy way to lose the pistol either by accident or someone could have grabed it. Anyway -1 for no holster.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I keep hoping that someone poorly carrying a firearm will end up with a +1 to my own personal inventory.

Especially after a certain time period where no one claims it from the local police department; which is where it'd end up if I found one.

-J-

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Here is bad OC. And a free gun:

Ap4mJ.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was in a Lowes once when the "cash-deposit pick up company" (Garda/Brinks/something) guy came in with some nasty-looking old S&W auto stuffed into some cheapy nylon holster and gear. Everything was just floppin' around.

The worst part was that his magazine pouch was in the 6 o'clock position facing AWAY from his offhand. I hope he never needs those extra bullets in a hurry. . . .

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Not quite as bad as sleeping on a bench... but went to my chiropractor last month and since certain things happened in his work neighborhood, he started carrying. I said thats good, then he pulled a gun out from his pants pocket and showed me...
    Don't know if I sold him on buying a holster or not...

Hope I don't need to go back for a while....

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i saw a guy OC'ing with no holster in my neighborhood one time. he got arrested for indecent exposure.

I have a guy I know that always likes to whip his gun out of his holster and start waving it around when he is talking about it. Im like, ummmm please dont do that you idiot.

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    The Speedway on Shelby I saw an obese white "gangster" w/ a white bandana roll up to a pump bumpin some cheesy rap- his license plate was about to rattle off his buick. He gets out and lies 2 matching hammers on the hood of his car, swipes his credit/debit/unemployment card, puts on his sunglasses, selects his grade of gas, put the pump in his tank, takes out a giant wad of 100's and fans them out, starts pumping his gas, then crosses his arms with the hundreds fanned out in each hand.... I didn't stick around for the rest. Someone could of easily helped them selves to first his weapons on the hood, then his benjamins.

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The Speedway on Shelby I saw an obese white "gangster" w/ a white bandana roll up to a pump bumpin some cheesy rap- his license plate was about to rattle off his buick. He gets out and lies 2 matching hammers on the hood of his car, swipes his credit/debit/unemployment card, puts on his sunglasses, selects his grade of gas, put the pump in his tank, takes out a giant was of 100's and fans them out, starts pumping his gas, then crosses his arms with the hundreds fanned out in each hand.... I didn't stick around for the rest. Someone could of easily helped them selves to first his weapons on the hood, then his benjamins.

I would have totally busted out laughing!!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

Top Bottom